1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
    1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
    Originally posted by ak-
    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

May 5th. I'll be autoxing the whole weekend though...

Oh thoughts on alternate locations when Leadbetter is full??? Just don't want anyone getting ticketed/harassed at SBCC...
      Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-23-2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

At Schneiders AutoHaus right now getting the car corner balanced and aligned for AutoX, and Chris informed me that the Porsche Owners Club (you don't have to belong) is having an event at Streets of Willow the 19th and 20th of May.

I'm up for it, especially if anyone else wants to caravan/ stay down there. I might be able to bring a trailer as well just in case...

Also...AutoX this coming weekend in Camarillo with the PCASB.org!!! Woot woot woot!!!

Comment

I was actually thinking la cumbre plaza next meet. Plaza deli right there is pretty tasty.

Comment

^^^^
            address??
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...2&ved=0CA4Q_BI
              I would be down for plaza deli but we may want to make the meet closer to lunch time if we do

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

so what are we gonna do for bimmerfest ?
                Originally posted by InuFaye
                silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                Originally posted by blunttech
                so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                Originally posted by george graves
                An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

R3Z3N is auto x this weekend? I might be interested in cruising should be fun I finally got my wheels and tires on.
                  My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

How long does this meet usually run? I have class on Saturday's till noon maybe I can drive out late but don't wanna waste my gas if it's not worth it you know?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                      How long does this meet usually run? I have class on Saturday's till noon maybe I can drive out late but don't wanna waste my gas if it's not worth it you know?
                      Usually a few hours or so, 'til about 11

Comment

I'm saying we start the next meet at 11 am at la cumbre plaza. Possibly get lunch at plaza deli.

Comment

Originally posted by Lfore30 View Post
                          R3Z3N is auto x this weekend? I might be interested in cruising should be fun I finally got my wheels and tires on.
                          Yes, on saturday at the Cam airport. If you want to come, PM me your number so that I can get in touch and discuss details. Not sure if any spots are open for more cars though....

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                          I'm saying we start the next meet at 11 am at la cumbre plaza. Possibly get lunch at plaza deli.
                          It's all on you dude to get the next meet setup ;-) I have no clue if Ill be here nor there....
                          Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-27-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Night events are the right way to do it;P

Comment

Was browsing e46fanatics as I kinda want to sell my e30 for an e46 m3.... not sure.

Anyhow, found this:
                              Bimmerfest SB caravan leaving from Pershing Park in SB

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                Yes, on saturday at the Cam airport.

What time does it start?

Taylor
                                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X