X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by jjjjj View Post
    Anyone have an M20 oil pan? My drain plug is spinning...
    About 20 years ago there were discussions of people running a 14mm x 1.5 tap through the drain hole which leaves it with nice fresh threads (of course using grease on the tap to catch the aluminum shavings, then pouring a few sacrificial quarts of warm thin oil through the engine to flush any remnants out), then using a 14mm x 1.5 drain bolt and washer from a 4-cylinder Mercedes. I've heard it works, but never got feedback from people i've recommended it to so i don't know for a fact that it works. I was going to try it to restore the weak threads on my previous E30 but never got the chance to. IIRC the M20 drain bolt has a 12mm x 1.5 thread (the same thread as the lugbolts).

This might be worth looking into, might save yourself a lot of labor and money if you can save your existing oil pan. The worst that can happen is you end up having to replace the pan anyway....

Leave a comment:

• jjjjj
    replied
    Anyone have an M20 oil pan? My drain plug is spinning...

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by frshmaestro View Post
    Anyone have front strut housing for sale?
    I do., you would need to rethread them due to a newbie mistake, but they got like 10k miles on them. $90 for the pair

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Looking for a sedan center console and carpet , color doesn't matter as long as it's in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• J-aec
    replied
    WTB a set e38 style 5s.

please PM me

Leave a comment:

• frshmaestro
    replied
    Anyone have front strut housing for sale?

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Any chance someone has an early euro rear apron? A "heckschurze," if you will. Zender, Kamei, Pfeba, etc. It's the last aero piece I need.

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    how much?
    *update SOLD
    Just want it to go to someone who needs it. Heck i could take the rear aluminum cover off and sell for more. In Hunt Bch.
    Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-21-2020, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by ACS325ic View Post
    Who needs a 3.73 (open) diff. Worked fine when it was removed at 71,000 miles. Slight crack on the plastic of the impulse connector.
    how much?

Looking for a sedan center console and carpet , color doesn't matter as long as it's in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Ive got some H4 HID kits laying around... $40

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Kamei replica Wide Kidney Grill cover. Never used, *SOLD
    . Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5490.jpg Views:	30 Size:	81.0 KB ID:	9944072

Last edited by ACS325ic; 09-01-2020, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Also have some Mustang Injectors (cheap) and
    E30 325i throttle body
    VDO gauges
    One Touch window modules (bnib)
    BavAuto headlight + early reflector protector shields (clear)
    Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-10-2020, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Who needs a 3.73 (open) diff. Worked fine when it was removed at 71,000 miles. Slight crack on the plastic of the impulse connector.

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Pair of Bilstein HD rear shocks. Used E30 fitment. Worked when they were removed years ago. part number 6342028H000
    Make offer.
    Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-07-2020, 09:20 PM. Reason: add photo

Leave a comment:

• ACS325ic
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    I'm interested in the Zender skirts, maybe a few other things. Sending you a PM
    Oh sorry for late replies. Didn't know I had email notification turned off. Answering people's pm's now. The side skirts a hard durometer rubber material and were painted black but paint is cracked when some fool pulled and flexed them off. One also has a major ding in rubber that will need to be filled to make it look flat before painting. But as we know Zender sideskirts are really rare..

Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-07-2020, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X