• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

$380 cash
    I would be in at about 300$ Not sure if you’ll go for it . I’m very early in my search of putting together parts fit a swap .

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    What happened with the M54 headers you got?

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Searching for M52 manifolds.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone need some axles? Helping my buddy clean out the garage and we found FIVE! Axles. 2 look like brand new aftermarket axles and the other 3 look like used OEM. Not sure on the prices yet, hit me up and we can coordinate it all. Better price if you buy more

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    it better to just buy a junk e34 someone wants to get rid of.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
    Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Ah, I like that idea alot If you could come up with one i bet people would buy them. A E34 pan plus after market baffle would run you over 500$ now and its not great due to clearance.

What would you use for the pickup? E34 or modify a M5x one.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I hav wanted to do this for a long time. I think you would need a custom sub frame. The E36 is rear sump, basically would have to weld it like a Arc Asylum S54 pan.
    I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
    Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    I want to find a way to convert e36 pans into e34 pans... why has this not been done yet?
    I hav wanted to do this for a long time. I think you would need a custom sub frame. The E36 is rear sump, basically would have to weld it like a Arc Asylum S54 pan.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
    Will be in search of an e34 oil pan setup if anyone has a lead on one
    $380 cash

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    I want to find a way to convert e36 pans into e34 pans... why has this not been done yet?

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Will be in search of an e34 oil pan setup if anyone has a lead on one

Leave a comment:

• n1njai
    replied

I have a harness, $40, ebay headers $30, and maybe a couple other things. Can let you know tomorrow
    Sounds good man! Definitely appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied

$20. Functional steering rack. Needs boots and cleaning etc. Need it outta the garage this weekend or else I'm gonna swap it into the back of a garbage truck.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by n1njai View Post
    Wtb s52 parts. Have a bare motor and need engine harness and if you guys have anything else I may pick that up as well.
    I have a harness, $40, ebay headers $30, and maybe a couple other things. Can let you know tomorrow
    Last edited by Chilezen; 07-16-2020, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Found some more E30 parts..Some bare lollipops and a good used M20 intake boot. $20 each. Click image for larger version

Name:	00r0r_3oViCWEoPYe_1200x900.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	9938592 Click image for larger version

Name:	00x0x_jwM0HP0QxEh_1200x900.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	9938593

Leave a comment:

Working...
X