Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Anyone have an old dash they don’t want/need as a core for a wrap job I want to do

Leave a comment:

• SOneThreeCoupe
    replied
    For sale in Fallbrook (92028, North County SD): Complete Garagistic 80A polyurethane suspension kit. Offset FCABs, standard rear subframe bushings. I paid $190 in November 2018, they're currently $247.50. I'd take $170.

Leave a comment:

• yelloe
    replied
    Looking for a late model lower front valance for my 91 318is

Leave a comment:

• arcpolo
    replied
    looking for a working e30 m20b25 AFM in los angeles

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Looking to buy a VDO 7k tachometer!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Want to buy a Driver's side seat belt buckle receptacle. The thing that you put your seat belt into, down by your hip. The thing with the red button. Please and thank you!

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Going to storage this weekend to confirm that I don't have a spare before purchasing.
    Ok. If you need it, prolly better to email me at randy dot walters @ att dot net

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by randywalters View Post

I have the Door Switch for electric mirrors that goes in the arm rest - $30
    Going to storage this weekend to confirm that I don't have a spare before purchasing.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Double
    Last edited by prisonerofdoom83; 05-12-2022, 06:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by OSAH racing View Post
    Looking for S50 block, S52 rotating assembly, pre 96 stock exhaust manifolds down pipe and cats.

looking to trade my 4.10 LSD (91 318is) for lower geared LSD preferably 3.64

thanks
    I have an obd1 m50 manifold and also the 413 red label if those help you out at all

Leave a comment:

• OSAH racing
    replied
    Looking for S50 block, S52 rotating assembly, pre 96 stock exhaust manifolds down pipe and cats.

looking to trade my 4.10 LSD (91 318is) for lower geared LSD preferably 3.64

thanks

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Anyone got a mirrors controler for late model? Mine got brittle and broke off the lever, so I threw it away.

I have the Door Switch for electric mirrors that goes in the arm rest - $30

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Bump - i still have a lot of stuff......

Randy's Garage Clean Out - Random 1989 325is Parts For Sale

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

All removed from my creampuff '89 325is that got broadsided in late 2000 with 138,926 miles on the odometer

All parts have been in storage since stripping the car in early 2001 in case i ever needed them, but i no longer have an E30.

All the parts are in very good to excellent condition

I have pictures of most of this stuff but they're too huge to post.

I can send or take pics as requested, and i figured out how to resize them small enough to upload into a PM or Text.

I have limited access to forum's due to work restrictions, but i'm replying to PMs and Texts and Emails the same day usually

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupe Electric Window Lifts '89+ (Left and Right) $100 each

Front Side Window Glass (with aftermarket tint, Left and Right) $100 per side

Map Light Mirror (has the threaded anti-vibration post, but the electrical connector
    plug is detached from the wires, but is included) $150

13 Button OBC Module (but is missing the white Light Bar Housing) $60

Two "Non-Working" CM5908 Pyramid Radios in very good cosmetic condition, with codes, each were removed
    from car after developing issues and have since been in storage for at least 10-15 years. Good cores that can be
    repaired or refurbished. $150 each (See Below)

CM5908 Radio No. 1 "Non-Working", with Code. A Cassette Tape was stuck inside, so i was unable to listen to the radio.
    No static when listening to the tape though. I later opened the radio and removed the tape. Radio might still work - just
    don't stick a tape into the slot. $150

CM5908 Radio No. 2 "Non-Working", with Code. Had Static on the right channel speaker, but Tape Player played tapes
    just fine (but with same right channel static as on radio) $150

Rear Speaker Grilles for Premium Sound Speakers(Tan - 2 Large and 2 Small) $80 for all 4 pcs (but no housings)

Premium Sound Trunk Amplifier - $100

Central Locking Module with Bracket $100

Actuator Module for Passenger Door Lock $50

Actuator Module for Fuel Door Lock $40

Actuator Module for Trunk Lock $50

Overhead Check Control Module $80

Knob set for A/C (3 sliders & 2 rotating) $20

Door Switch for electric mirrors $30

Switch for Hazard Lights $30

Center Console (but with cracked right arm foam, glueable, covering is intact though) $80

Cigarette Lighter (but not the socket) Like New - Never been used at all $30

Third Center Brake Light (Surface Mount, Tan Housing) $60c

Alpine White Fuel Door (has small chip in edge) $40

L&R Headlight Grilles $50 each side

Pair of Horns $30 for both

Trunk Battery Cover Tray $30

Original Factory Jack $50

3 Chromed Center Cap Waffles for 14" Basketweaves, and some cap parts $60 for all

Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (no screws, no button ring, Stamped C 2006) $60

Momo Competition Perforated Leather Steering Wheel $200

Momo BMW Horn Button (Genuine Momo, Rare) $80

Rear Axle Shaft $100

1 Set of Ronal Security Screws with Tool $40 per kit

2 Front Ground Control Springs, used, 450 lb rate (Eibach # 600.250.450 2.5" ID) $100 /pair

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

Probably better to email me directly as i don't get Message Alerts from this forum

randy dot walters @ att dot net

SOLD - Pair of Drip Rails, Complete, left and right sides $200 SOLD
    SOLD - Pair of Sun Visors $60 SOLD
    SOLD - Pair of A-Pillar Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
    SOLD - Ellipsoid Headlights Complete Set $200 SOLD
    SOLD - Rebuilt Driveshaft $300 SOLD
    SOLD - 4.10 LSD M3 Diff $450 SOLD
    SOLD - Aluminum Lower Window Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
    SOLD - Side Mirrors, Alpine White, $200 /pair SOLD
    SOLD - Tail Lights, like new, w/covers, $200 /pair SOLD
    SOLD - LSD Diff 3.73 $400 SOLD
    SOLD - Front Valance, Alpine White $150 SOLD
    SOLD - Front Fenders, Alpine White $300 /pair SOLD
    SOLD - Hood, Alpine White, immaculate $200 SOLD
    SOLD - Alpine White Trunk Lid $200 SOLD
    SOLD - Manual Transmission SOLD
    SOLD - Pair of rear quarter pop-out windows, $300/pair SOLD
    SOLD - CM5908 Pyramid Radio, (#4 of 4) Non-Working, excellent cosmetic condition, w/code $100
    SOLD - Knee Panel under steering column $60 SOLD
    SOLD - Two New-in-Box OEM Rear Wheel Bearings from Dealership $40 each SOLD
    SOLD - Battery Hold Down Bracket w/long bolt, like new $10 SOLD
    SOLD -
    Rubber Seals for Pop-Out Rear Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $60 per side SOLD
    SOLD - Latch Assemblies for Rear Pop Out Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $50 each SOLD
    SOLD - Set of 4 Brand New Original Genuine German Ronal ACT-LS Wheels 15x7.5 ET25 (2003 production) $1,100
    SOLD - 1 Ronal ACT-LS Center Cap - Brand New with ACT Badge and Sealing Ring $80
    SOLD - 1 Ronal Center Cap - Used, good condition with some small nicks, w/ Ronal badge and Sealing Ring $60
    SOLD - 2 Ronal Replacement Snap-In Inserts (that badge would be glued to) $20
    SOLD - 2 Sets of Ronal Security Screws with Tool $40 per kit
    SOLD - Alpine White Brake Duct Inlets (yellowed from age) L&R $60 pair
    SOLD - Fog Light Assemblies with bulbs and sockets (pitted lenses) L&R $120 pair

SOLD - CM5908 Radio Forum "Non-Working", with Code. A Cassette Adapter was stuck inside, $150
    SOLD - Coupe Upper Door Seals (L&R, the one that attaches to top of door) $150/pair
    SOLD - Ashtray (has a crack on bottom, clean, never touched by cigs or ashes) $30
    SOLD - Glove Box w/latch, lock, and a working lighted key $80
    SOLD - Light for Glove Box $10
    SOLD - Front Seatbelt w/Retractor (Right side, Like New - Rarely Used, Fits Left or Right) $80
    SOLD - Bottom Threshold Seatbelt Slider Rails (Left and Right) $40 /pair
    SOLD - Interior Reading Light $20
    SOLD - Overhead Grab Handle $10
    SOLD - Trunk Plastic Threshold Cover $60
    SOLD - Trunk Inner Left Rubber Side Wheelhouse Liner $60
    SOLD - Trunk Inner Right Rubber Side Wheelhouse Liner $60
    SOLD - Trunk Battery Cover Tray $30
    SOLD - Protective Cover for the Battery Cable in the trunk $30
    SOLD - Tool Kit, excellent condition $100
    SOLD - Light for License Plate $10
    SOLD - Under-Hood Sound Deadening Mat $60
    SOLD - Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (Excellent, Complete, Stamped K 2006) $80
    SOLD - Brand New in Box K-Mac Stage 1 Camber / Caster Adjuster Upper Strut Bearings $200

SOLD - Brand New Factory Fuel Pump Assembly (spare, Never Installed) from BMW Dealership (# 16 14 1 179 992) $300
    SOLD - Worn Mid-Pipe from a 1997 E36 M3 that failed smog. Maybe can be cleaned, or use to weld in Aftermarket Cats $150
    SOLD - 2-Button A/C Control Switch $40

SOLD - Door Tweeters Premium Sound - $100
    SOLD - Set of 4 Premium Sound Speakers: 2 Front + 2 Rear + 2 Rear Tweeters $120 for all 6 pcs

SOLD - Coupe Door Seal (Left side, has a 1" tear in the bottom rubber, for the door opening surround in the body) $130
    SOLD - Coupe Door Seal (Right side, for the door opening surround in the body) $150
    SOLD - Rear Defroster Switch $20
    SOLD - Rubber Accordian Boot Cover for Handbrake Lever $30
    SOLD - Plastic Door Sill Scuff Plate Cover (Left & Right) $30 ea
    SOLD - Plastic Inner Brake Duct Tubes w/temp sensor $60 for the pair

randy dot walters @ att dot net
    Last edited by randywalters; 05-30-2022, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Anyone got a mirrors controler for late model? Mine got brittle and broke off the lever, so I threw it away.

Leave a comment:

• nad_318is
    replied
    ISO: late model valance and bumper, front and rear in Alpine white or unpainted. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X