Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasmanschaft012 View Post
    make sure the control arm stub is very clean and smooth, apply some dish soap and water and it should go on fairly easily.
    personally, i always go straight to poly for CABs which just pop right on.
    I really want to run oem m3 offset bushings personally, but I was so hasty to press in my oem cab bushings that now I regret it. I guess I'm driving in a straight line 90% of the time anyways... Will do the dish soap trick and clean the arm stub with a brush to get her smooth.

I just ordered some fan brackets from the motherland...waiting for those to finally wrap up and get the car back on the ground...
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by m3clutch View Post

I really want to run oem m3 offset bushings personally, but I was so hasty to press in my oem cab bushings that now I regret it. I guess I'm driving in a straight line 90% of the time anyways... Will do the dish soap trick and clean the arm stub with a brush to get her smooth.
      I have some bare OEM lollipops if you want to throw on the M3 CABs in them so you have an "easy" way to swap em out. $20
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by freakingerble View Post
        Anyone have a 318is shell or roller for sell. Call or text me (951)743-4142

Comment

Originally posted by freakingerble View Post
          everything I’ve been looking at is crazy overpriced or a big piece of junk . I’ve been looking to add a second project but I’m not sure it’s worth it anymore . Good luck though

Comment

looking for Getrag 260 for e30 in the San Diego area and if it is a complete manual swap kit will be even better

Comment

Brand new MagnaFlow Direct Fit CARB Catalytic Converter

Part Number - 3321554

Never used only taken out of the box for picture.

$1600 obo shipped

Click image for larger version

Name:	E8E72BC9-E735-4ED2-8B6B-13B94E4CA336.jpeg
Views:	600
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	10018674
              sigpic84 325e

Comment

looking for oil filter housing if anyone has any leads. Somehow lost my oil thermostat sping and pin at speed the other day. Need to replace those items. Been having a hard time findin the part #'s too...don't see them on real oem.
                Flickr

Comment

For what engine?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Anyone with a 84-86 318i manual trans and/or driveshaft?

Also looking for a manual pedal box from any E30.

Comment

Originally posted by thejaredhuang View Post
                      Anyone with a 84-86 318i manual trans and/or driveshaft?

Also looking for a manual pedal box from any E30.
                      excuse my newbness but is it a g240? I have one from an m42 but I’m not sure on compatibility if anyone can chime in

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                        For what engine?
                        m20 on my 89 325i!
                        Flickr

Comment

Anyone have an M42 engine wiring harness lying around?

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                            excuse my newbness but is it a g240? I have one from an m42 but I’m not sure on compatibility if anyone can chime in
                            Thanks, I believe it won't work for me as the bolt pattern is different.

Comment

ordered an oil fiter housing off ebay, looks like condor threw one up so I snagged it. 80 bucks shipped seemed reasonable. Kinda wanted to buy a new one...just because, but I'll put the money towards more resto-mods!
                              Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
                                Randy's Garage Clean Out - Random 1989 325is Parts For Sale

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

All removed from my creampuff '89 325is that got broadsided in late 2000 with 138,926 miles on the odometer

All parts have been in storage since stripping the car in early 2001 in case i ever needed them, but i no longer have an E30.

All the parts are in very good to excellent condition

I have pictures of most of this stuff but they're too huge to post.

I can send or take pics as requested, and i figured out how to resize them small enough to upload into a PM or Text.

I have limited access to forum's due to work restrictions, but i'm replying to PMs and Texts and Emails the same day usually

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupe Door Seal (Left side, has a 1" tear in the bottom rubber, for the door opening in the body) $130

Coupe Door Seal (Right side, for the door opening in the body) $150

Coupe Door Seals (Left and Right, the one that attaches to top of door) $75 per side

Rubber Seals for Pop-Out Rear Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $60 per side

Latch Assemblies for Rear Pop Out Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $50 each

Coupe Electric Window Lifts '89+ (Left and Right) $100 each

Front Side Window Glass (with aftermarket tint, Left and Right) $100 per side

Map Light Mirror (has the threaded anti-vibration post, but the electrical connector
                                plug is detached from the wires) $150

13 Button OBC Module (but is missing the white Light Bar Housing) $60

Three Alpine CM5908 Pyramid Radios, Non-Working, but excellent cosmetic condition, w/codes, $100 ea

Overhead Check Control Module $80

Rear Defroster Switch $20

2-Button A/C Control Switch $40

Knob set for A/C (3 sliders & 2 rotating) $20

Ashtray (has a crack on bottom, clean, never touched by cigs or ashes) $30

Cigarette Lighter (Like New - Never been used at all) $30

Glove Box w/latch & lock & a working key $80

Light for Glove Box $10

Center Console (but with cracked right arm foam, glueable, covering is intact though) $80

Rubber Accordian Boot Cover for Handbrake Lever $30

Front Seatbelts w/Retractors (Left & Right) (No Seat Receptacles though) $60 each

Bottom Threshold Seatbelt Slider Rails (Left & Right) $20 ea

Plastic Door Sill Scuff Plate Cover (Left & Right) $30 ea

Third Center Brake Light (Surface Mount, Tan) $60c

Interior Reading Light $20

Overhead Grab Handle $10

Alpine White Fuel Door (has small chip in edge) $40

Alpine White Brake Duct Inlets (yellowed from age) L&R $60 each

Plastic Inner Brake Duct Tubes w/temp sensor $60 for the pair

Fog Light Assemblies with bulbs and sockets (pitted lenses) L&R $120 pair

L&R Headlight Grilles $50 each side

Pair of Horns $30 for both

Trunk Floor Mat $60

Trunk Plastic Threshold Cover $60

Trunk Inner Left and Right Rubber Side Liners $60 per side

Trunk Battery Cover Tray (i have 2 of these) $30 each

Cover for the Battery Cable in the trunk $30

Tool Kit, excellent condition $100

Light for License Plate $10

Under-Hood Sound Deadening Mat $60

3 Chromed Center Cap Waffles for 14" Basketweaves, and some cap parts $60 for all

Brand New Fuel Pump Assembly (spare, Never Installed) from BMW Dealership (# 16 14 1 179 992) $300

Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (Excellent, Complete, Stamped K 2006) $80

Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (no screws, no button ring, Stamped C 2006) $60

Brand New in Box K-Mac Stage 1 Camber / Caster Adjuster Bearings $300

Set of 4 Brand New Original Genuine German Ronal 15x7.5 ET25 ACT-LS Wheels (2003 production) $1,100

1 Ronal ACT-LS Center Cap - Brand New with ACT Badge and Sealing Ring $80

1 Ronal Center Cap - Used, good condition with some small nicks, w/ Ronal badge and Sealing Ring $60

2 Ronal Replacement Snap-In Inserts (that badge would be glued to) $20

3 Sets of Ronal Security Screws with Tool $40 per kit

2 Front Ground Control Springs, used, 450 lb rate (Eibach # 600.250.450 2.5" ID) $100 /pair

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

SOLD - Pair of Drip Rails, Complete, left and right sides $200 SOLD
                                SOLD - Pair of Sun Visors $60 SOLD
                                SOLD - Pair of A-Pillar Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
                                SOLD - Ellipsoid Headlights Complete Set $200 SOLD
                                SOLD - Rebuilt Driveshaft $300 SOLD
                                SOLD - Aluminum Lower Window Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
                                SOLD - Side Mirrors, Alpine White, $200 /pair SOLD
                                SOLD - Tail Lights, like new, w/covers, $200 /pair SOLD
                                SOLD - LSD Diff 3.73 $400 SOLD
                                SOLD - Front Valance, Alpine White $150 SOLD
                                SOLD - Front Fenders, Alpine White $300 /pair SOLD
                                SOLD - Hood, Alpine White, immaculate $200 SOLD
                                SOLD - Alpine White Trunk Lid $200 SOLD
                                SOLD - Rebuilt Driveshaft $300 SOLD
                                SOLD - Pair of rear quarter pop-out windows, $300/pair SOLD
                                SOLD - CM5908 Pyramid Radio, (#4 of 4) Non-Working, excellent cosmetic condition, w/code $100
                                SOLD - Knee Panel under steering column $60 SOLD
                                SOLD - Two New-in-Box OEM Rear Wheel Bearings from Dealership $40 each SOLD
                                SOLD - Battery Hold Down Bracket w/long bolt, like new $10 SOLD
                                Hey Randy, if you still have the shell, I'd like to stop by this Sunday and pillage a few things if you're available.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X