Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
    Might have some of the switches you need; double check if the e30 & e34 AC switch are the same # i have a few of those for sure.
    The ones I am looking for are not the same. E30 has 2 buttons, A/C and recirc, while the E34 has 3 buttons, defroster, A/C, and recirc

Comment

No worries man figured I'd toss it out there incase they may be similar!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	3785886C-729C-44B2-A7EC-7C868608A5A1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	60.3 KB ID:	9914786 180$ picked up about 500 miles or so on them . Comes with Lemforder shock mounts same mileage Click image for larger version  Name:	FAFAF3B9-4305-4F67-B803-1A4A491ECD69.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	9914785
        sold!!!!
        Last edited by prisonerofdoom83; 04-02-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Selling a brand new in box VDO/Continental TR7412UB-OR Headunit with harnesses. I bought it for my car but ended up selling my e30. One of the only headunits with bluetooth that looks right in an e30. $140 picked up

Heres a link to it:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-5...g1N32NPR01uKrg
          Attached Files

Comment

Freeeeeeee

Black seat backs in great contrition . Stripped my old seats and this is what’s left
            also have this carbon intake adapter says mishimoto on it but not sure with the maf square adapter .
            both free must be picked up at my house or my work .sherman oaks or Palmdale Here’s pics pm or text 661-878-5435
            Attached Files

Comment

New in box Koni Yellow adjustable front inserts (8641 1021SPORT)

I bought them a few months ago but didn't install them since I had my housings shortened.

$300 obo

(obviously this isn't the exact picture but same product)

Comment

M20 with schmeidman headers up for grabs if you can bring a picker or pickup to get it out
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

What kind of M20?
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

WTB: 3.73 LSD, if anyone has one laying around please PM me. Thanks guys

Comment

Looking for a white trunk if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

Comment

*SOLD*

Compression Test
                        Last edited by TheRob; 04-17-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                          What's up, guys. I've decided to change things with my e30 and that means I need to sell this M50 and getrag 260 that are currently in it. It does run and the transmission does shift ok but the transmission is noisy. I have no idea how many miles are on the engine or what kind of shape it's in internally, it was in the car when I got it. I could never get it to pass smog, failed for HC, but I did drive it around quite a bit and it feels like it has good power. The injectors have been professionally cleaned by RC Fuel Injection in Torrance. I'll include the mid pipe and catalytic converter too if you want it. It will include the harness, intake manifold and alternator. Looking for 500obo, definitely negotiable on the price. I'm in the process of pulling the engine right now, just waiting on a buyer before I get it out.

Compression Test
                          Sent a PM

Comment

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ot#post9918795
                            m20b25 with schmeidman long tubes for sale $600 hmu
                            ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

WTB clutch pedal for 5 speed conversion. If anyone has any something hit me up.
                              Last edited by positiveions; 04-19-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Hey guys,

looking for a single headlight fastener clip! like this

if anyone has any laying around in the glendale/burank area i'll drop you a few bucks.

or if anyone knows the part number i can search at o'rellys / autozone bc i cant find them.

thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X