This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

But then I will have to use money for it. That sucks.

FYI I got sick of needing to fix the e30 so I got some 330i sized R888s. Now for some K1s and track brakes and i'll have no excuse to forgo some track time.
    a 3sge with engine harness, ecu, 6 speed and driveshaft is $1400 to your door on ebay.co.jp

I also won't have a functional e30 by the time the next track day rolls around, still need to swap the M3 but can't assemble the motivation.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      a 3sge with engine harness, ecu, 6 speed and driveshaft is $1400 to your door on ebay.co.jp
      BEAMS motor? No way dude it's way too reliable.

Comment

Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

^ congrats. That's always a good feeling.

Comment

congrats i love m20s w just the manifolds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              Love that sound with just the manifolds. It would get you pulled over though. lol

Comment

im currently running just the oem cat, no muffler at all its almost as loud, no cops so far, sounds amazing above 5k

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                  im currently running just the oem cat, no muffler at all its almost as loud, no cops so far, sounds amazing above 5k
                  Stick some pipes on that cat, sounds really good with just straight pipes to the back.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                    Stick some pipes on that cat, sounds really good with just straight pipes to the back.
                    thats funny u said that i was thinking the same thing and its ca legal too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      Why is there no redlining the motor on the first start? Sacrilege!

Ahh m20s. After seeing that $300 car I want to pick up a super cheap 325i with a broken t belt and build an M20 for it.

Comment

Speaking of $300 E30s, my eta is such a trooper. Still haven't changed the tbelt or oil(ok, changed it once) in the past year since I purchased it. I consider it a bit like Russian roulette, good thing the S50 is done.
                        I picked up a set of 225/45-16 dz101 star spec 2s, they're freaking killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Bowers View Post
                          dz101 star spec 2s
                          these are not things

there is a direzza z2... or a dz101. no star spec 2s and no dz101 star anythings

..but i think i know what you mean ;)

is this the replacement car? just got rid of the m42 and went s50? i can't remember

Comment

My bad. :( yeah, the z2s.

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post

is this the replacement car? just got rid of the m42 and went s50? i can't remember

This is the replacement car. 87 eta with 187k on a broken odo that I grabbed off CL for $300, just needed a rear wheel bearing. I picked up an S50 for a song from a friend, so just moving the rest of the shit from my old M42 car(coils/rack/etc) not quite worth keeping it around for a track car right now.

Comment

My bad. :( yeah, the z2s.
                                No worries, I was just filling my pedant quota

This is the replacement car. 87 eta with 187k on a broken odo that I grabbed off CL for $300, just needed a rear wheel bearing. I picked up an S50 for a song from a friend, so just moving the rest of the shit from my old M42 car(coils/rack/etc) not quite worth keeping it around for a track car right now.

Nice dude. I need to find these deals... On E46 M3 parts cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X