• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
    I has headlights, Oliver.
    Elipsoids?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      Elipsoids?
      just sold those, i've got good sealed beams.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      ---------------------------------
      89 E30 S52
      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

anyone interested in BNIB Nexus 7 $199, no tax, FREE shipping.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          also looking for 51mm struts, no dampers needed
          my friend has been selling a set up for for $100 for the pair with good wheel bearings. im driving down to San Jose on the 22nd.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

thursday,
            time for some beeeeeeeeeeer

Comment

Hey Bernz, sorry for the late reply; I was doing some pre-road trip preparations and I was away

Now I can finally enjoy my e30 with a decent cooling system AND heat! hopefully

Comment

Off the grid in Berkeley.
                89 E30 S52
                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                  Hey Bernz, sorry for the late reply; I was doing some pre-road trip preparations and I was away

Now I can finally enjoy my e30 with a decent cooling system AND heat! hopefully
                  Did you coordinate with Taylor for this weekend Joey?
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                    wtf did i start...

Wow, how do you start a job like this? I look decently old (for being 16) so I could definitely be a candidate for buying cigs/booze underage. But since you brought it up, did your parents not buy your black coupe?
                    I am not sure, my mom set an account up for me awhile ago. I just get the emails now.

Also, regarding my coupe. Yes they did, but it will be getting sold, and they will be getting 100% of their money back. Anything left over I will get. So, technically they just put down the money while I needed the car, but are getting it all back.

I paid for the grey car.

GOOD NEWS. I got two injectors today to replace the non-working ones, and my bilsteins are ready!

Comment

I emailed one of the schedulers i found through a website. Seems easy enough, it looks like this specific company operates with just about every car dealership in the bay and you get paid $17 each to check them out and talk to the sales associates. If I can do 2-3 every saturday that's a good 50 bucks to blow on e30's, which is nice. Hopefully it'll be steadier than detailing which is great money (best I've done is $100 in like 2 hours) but hard to come by.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Did you coordinate with Taylor for this weekend Joey?
                        Yes
                        Good news is that the adapters came in and today an tomorrow he will be in the process of switching his wheels off and dismounting the set I'll be picking up

As far as when I'll be leaving to grab them AKA, when you'll be seeing them; I will find out tomorrow when I go in for my shift. Hopefully I'm back scheduled which leaves me time to enjoy my vacation. Consiquently, that'll mean getting your wheels later, but you'll get them nonetheless

Comment

Awesome, thanks. I'm assuming you can stop by my house on the way back, right? It should be basically on the way, or you may have to slightly alter your route depending on how you're going back.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Awesome, thanks. I'm assuming you can stop by my house on the way back, right? It should be basically on the way, or you may have to slightly alter your route depending on how you're going back.
                            I'll be coming up the 5 and making a slight detour. I need to pass by Christian's place in Walnut Creek anyway to pick up some parts, so I'm killing two birds with one stone. They'll be straight to your doorstep as soon as my trip is over

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                              oh and headlights
                              If you want to get smileys there is a guy on Bimmerforums who sells them all the time in good condition with pigtails and euro grills for in between $230 and $250 (shipped, I believe). I have a link somewhere, let me know if you want it.
                              sigpic

Comment

ooooo meteors

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                                1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                                1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                                1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Working...
                                X