X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is unforgiving.

Comment

It does not know the meaning of the word mercy.

Comment

So yeah I'll paypal you 80 bucks.

Comment

Lol it's fine I'll keep em if I don't sell them.

Feedback!
          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Alright fine. 85.

Comment

someone here is drunk with power
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Spotted a bronzit e34 on the 80 east. If ur on here, Clean shit dude
                sigpic

Comment

What's a good price for an e36 m3 steering rack? Coming off a parts car, known working but condition is unknown as it hasn't been reman'd or anything like that. Lets just say a known working used rack.

Comment

yeah steven that price is a little ridiculous... brand new tails cost less than that, and testors red doesn't add value.

i think san francisco might have killed my car last night. slowed down for the first metal plate they put in when they do roadwork, didn't see the second one. rearranged the throttle cable for me, fixed that on the spot. also felt like a broken engine mount, but seeing as my engine mounts are the expensive ones from vorshlag, i'm kinda expecting the shop to come back to me with a story about broken sheet metal.

planning on moving in with a friend in oakland in a warehouse spot in april. it's great having a nice view, but fuck not being able to work on your own vehicle.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Okay. I looked up other tails on here and they all go for around that price. Because everyone keeps getting on my back about price, I changed the price to $150. Just remember that it isn't "just testors" it takes time to do these properly and like I've stated on the facebook page, my time isn't free.

Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

planning on moving in with a friend in oakland in a warehouse spot in april. it's great having a nice view, but fuck not being able to work on your own vehicle.
                        Nice. I am tryn to find a spot like that on SF side of the bridge. For the last 6months I have NOT had a garage to work on my car for the first time in my life. It blows donkey.
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          Nice. I am tryn to find a spot like that on SF side of the bridge. For the last 6months I have NOT had a garage to work on my car for the first time in my life. It blows donkey.
                          yeah, i'm thoroughly sick of it. i can't even do an oil change on my gf's Honda Met. it's fucking retarded, having to take a 50cc scooter to a shop for basic service.

the friend is also a music enthusiast who appreciates the weird shit i play, so it'll be nice to hook all the gear up again.

found a caged rolling chassis in santa rosa i might buy if the worst-case-scenario with my vert comes to be. looks like it's even AWII. you fuckers leave that shit alone. :P
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Hmmmm $425 for a redone wiring harness.... Tempting.

Feedback!

Comment

Any one need this?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                What's a good price for an e36 m3 steering rack? Coming off a parts car, known working but condition is unknown as it hasn't been reman'd or anything like that. Lets just say a known working used rack.
                                $100ish

E36 m3 racks are regular e36 racks, except they are limited in travel. 95 m3 racks are a bit different (slower on- center, quicker off-center) but I probably wouldn't pay any more than $100 for one of those in that condition, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X