Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got on the gas til you were a car length or two ahead...didn't realize we were racing. Then when I did fucking dsc cut fuel as soon as the tires started to slip...god I hate traction control but I'm not about to keep it off all the time when driving a $65k car that isn't mine.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      Steven get your damn car running

my eta smoked LBV's e46 m3 and your dad's vert.
      I would if I knew wtf was wrong with it..
      And he didn't know you wanted to race. That thing is 100x faster than your eta.

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

anyone have a bag of fresh injector pintle caps sitting around? all of mine are dead and I need to get the M3 back on the road..

also it's 5spd now
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
          god I hate traction control but I'm not about to keep it off all the time when driving a $65k car that isn't mine.
          good boy. but srsly get your car running already

Originally posted by Steven View Post
          I would if I knew wtf was wrong with it..
          And he didn't know you wanted to race. That thing is 100x faster than your eta.
          paging cary. Cary i'll give you $10 to help a brother out.

my nigga, please. 3 bmws in a row. da race is always on.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          anyone have a bag of fresh injector pintle caps sitting around? all of mine are dead and I need to get the 330 sport back on the road..

also it's 5spd now
          Fixed and gj on the swap

MaksV was the only person doing rebuilds. but i hear Igor may do them too
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

@Kro

I think I have four or five rebuilt green top m50 injectors laying around you can have the caps from. I bought them from some guy on here and they didn't fire so he just sent me different ones. I can't find them right now, but my dad should kn ow where they are. I will let you know tonight.

Comment

It's a serious PITA to get access to my E30, otherwise I probably would have driven it down to Steven and used it as a guide to get his car running already.

Having my E30 stored at my brother in laws one parking space while his WRX sits outside is not a good setup, I need to find a small shop space near the city asap...
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Fixed and gj on the swap
                well it hasn't run yet due to the pintle caps.. we swapped the entire motor harness, that was fun, no clue if it'll even run.

also it's a 332i

mbonnani - awesome!
                cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                  Having my E30 stored at my brother in laws one parking space while his WRX sits outside is not a good setup, I need to find a small shop space near the city asap...
                  I know of a hackspace that's opening up in south SF maybe, can find out more if you're curious.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

=curious.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      It's a serious PITA to get access to my E30, otherwise I probably would have driven it down to Steven and used it as a guide to get his car running already.

Yeah I get it... It sucks though that I have No clue and no one else has any clue why it's not running... I'm going to rip it apart again and start over hooking everything up. Then I'll hook everything up and hope it runs if not I'm fucked cuz idk what's wrong rn

Feedback!
                      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Hey anybody want a blown m50nv? The head bowed/warped. It would be a parts motor and come with e36 oil pan and e34 harness. DME not included. Come get it from my friends place in Palo Alto fo free.99

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          Hey anybody want a blown m50nv? The head bowed/warped. It would be a parts motor and come with e36 oil pan and e34 harness. DME not included. Come get it from my friends place in Palo Alto fo free.99
                          1 piece or separated?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            Just need a new head and dme? Or is it really fucked overall?
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                              Yeah I fucked up. It was from a rwd Volvo with a mechanical main fan. When I went back to pnp they were closed and I'm pissed because their sale is over, oh well. There's a 16" 2800cfm fan for 40 bux on eBay, but I'd almost trust 20 year old German parts over new eBay stuff.
                              Like I said. Pop your bumper/valance off and see if you can make them both fit. Wire in parallel. Probably plenty of CFM. Let it idle in your driveway, make sure they kick on, watch temp when they do.
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

1 piece or separated?
                                The motor's intact (head is on block). It still runs on 4-5 cylinders, lol. It's just been sitting on some old r888s at my friends place and I feel bad. Comes with the 140 amp e34 alternator, and kind of not working so well ps pump if desired. Doesn't come with IM or DME as well as some boots and various things that were in terrible condition. Some assembly will be required but I figure that's not a huge deal, seeing as it's either a parts motor or to rebuild.

No idea if the head is recoverable. I am literally offering the whole thing up for free, if you decide you don't want it after grabbing it then it's at least worth something as scrap metal. Just hate to junk it without letting someone salvage it first.

Comment

Working...
                                X