X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
    yup thats it
    I will set up another thread for this meet up, but where should we all park so we are all together?

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by oliver.r View Post
      Sooo cars and coffee Santana row?

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      That's Saturday right? I'll be there and I'll have the M3 and the E30

I created a new thread for Santana Row Cars & Croissants (see below) Let's do this :p

Comment

the parking garage top floor is where everyone parks

Comment

Loliver, you missed a good drive this weekend
          YL7A3133 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            And S2000 is allowed but an E36 M3 is not?
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Fresno is pretty much Norcal right? LOL. I couldn't find the new members' thread like every other forum does but thought I'd introduce myself here.

New here. Been a lurker and finally decided to register since I found an E30 for an awesome deal. Picking up an '86 325 from a friend who didn't want to put it together anymore (was running when he got it but he wanted to restore it) so it's in pieces right now and I'm talking over the project.

My plan so far it is to use the original m20 for as long as I can then I'll aim for a BAR'd S52 swap.
              IG: Dhithim
              2015 Subaru BRZ 380whp
              My '87 Project
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=382462

Comment

Originally posted by dhithim View Post
                Fresno is pretty much Norcal right? LOL. I couldn't find the new members' thread like every other forum does but thought I'd introduce myself here.

New here. Been a lurker and finally decided to register since I found an E30 for an awesome deal. Picking up an '86 325 from a friend who didn't want to put it together anymore (was running when he got it but he wanted to restore it) so it's in pieces right now and I'm talking over the project.

My plan so far it is to use the original m20 for as long as I can then I'll aim for a BAR'd S52 swap.
                Welcome to r3v, Members Rides is the main place for introductions and build threads but if you don't have any pics, don't worry about a true introduction yet haha
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Was anyone here cruising down highway 12 west in Fairfield/Suisun this morning in a vert? Since I don't really know any of the E30 people I'm not sure if it was anyone on here.

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    meh, i got to hang with my wife and son. it was worth it

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      meh, i got to hang with my wife and son. it was worth it

Insert preach emoji.

I'd take time with family and loved ones any day over time related to cars.

I used to be super like "cars over all" but lately i'm finding there really are more important things in life like my education, family, etc. #growingupandshit

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

That's why I bring my Wife to work on the car with me ;)

I think I'm going to teach her how to weld this weekend.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                          Thanks for going into detail. I've heard it's basically an expensive S52 swap with more software issues, you are basically confirming that.

I'd really like to find an E30 owner who has tackled all of this. I know there's at least 1 BAR legal E30 M3 S54 finished. It just seems like most people end up with a V8 instead of the S54.
                          It seems the main hurdle E30s have is the stock cats, which from my understanding will be in the headers and intrude into the passenger footwell by a solid couple inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            It seems the main hurdle E30s have is the stock cats, which from my understanding will be in the headers and intrude into the passenger footwell by a solid couple inches.
                            You gonna be at Laguna at all this week? HoD tomorrow and Friday and Speed SF over the weekend...
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                              And S2000 is allowed but an E36 M3 is not?
                              Oh dude I'm sorry, I was totally kidding in the other thread :(

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                                Oh dude I'm sorry, I was totally kidding in the other thread :(
                                I know you were, I couldn't make it anyway though
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X