This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
    I second this. I've been out of school for about 4 years and am currently studying for the FE. I enjoy getting refreshed, but damn it's time consuming when I could be doing literally anything else.
    Nice! When are you taking it?

Don't get me started on studying for the PE. Four months disappeared from my life as best as I can tell.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I remember you barely being able to string together a sentence. It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.
      cars beep boop

Comment

grats eric

bai guys, i'm off to play in the snow with some cops for a couple weeks
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          grats eric

bai guys, i'm off to play in the snow with some cops for a couple weeks
          Be careful out there!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Hey norcal dudes, anyone know of a good shop to have my flywheel lightened, and bottom end balanced at? Just heard a horror story about the place I dropped my engine off at, really don't know where to look.
            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
              Hey norcal dudes, anyone know of a good shop to have my flywheel lightened, and bottom end balanced at? Just heard a horror story about the place I dropped my engine off at, really don't know where to look.
              TEM Machine here in Napa would likely do a good job. One of the guys there has an E28 as a daily driver. He's a big BMW fan.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                If you're up for making a trip to San Mateo, call Cardelli Motorsports. I've had 2 m20 flywheels lightened in the last year by him ($120 each time and quick turnaround).

My friends had an s52 head rebuilt by him, as well as a pair of m60 heads. Those took a little longer, but quality work.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cardelli-motorsports-san-mateo

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                  Nice! When are you taking it?

Don't get me started on studying for the PE. Four months disappeared from my life as best as I can tell.
                  I'm shooting for the 5th or January since my NCEES code expires on the 7th. There's no minute like the last minute!
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

fixed my e30 this weekend. it's so fun driving it again, it's been almost a month.
                    carpet delete didnt add much noise, i can hear the drive shaft now and i hear more ticking from the m20 but the weight loss is noticeable.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

hai guis.

anyone have zinno parts/parts car?
                      i need both front fenders and a hood.
                      will compensate with $$$ and beer accordingly, on my next trip north <3 (not yet planned)

Comment

Spence, I think a dude named Sylvester in the SFV area of LA might.

Super cool guy with a milli E30s in his backyard.

He posts regularly on LA Craigslist.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Guys, anyone have a 3.73 lying around that they don't want? Or a 4.10 as long as it's an lsd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            Spence, I think a dude named Sylvester in the SFV area of LA might.

Super cool guy with a milli E30s in his backyard.

He posts regularly on LA Craigslist.
                            I know Sylvester too. He has a large collection of stuff. Ive found hard to find parts from him since he has so many parts cars
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anyone able to bring E30 rear seat (2 pieces) up from Santa Ana?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerer007 View Post
                                Anyone able to bring E30 rear seat (2 pieces) up from Santa Ana?
                                I usually help with this stuff, but I wont have a way to get to Santa Ana and I will be in Turlock this weekend.... so... if you can arrange getting the seat TO me and then YOU making it to me, then I can help :)
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X