X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
    Keep your pants on!

:p

due to this weather today i had to ditch the pants.

opted for the shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
      Damn... you fools are writing essays up in here.. wtf is this?

For how long?

Anddd got caught playing call of duty in the library today :(.. No more xbox at school
      Just for maybe a week or two while I find a new set of wheels. Sucks ass to find out ALL 4 of my wheels weren't true and needed to be fixed.

The guy cut me a deal tho, 740 is to remove all blemishes (rash&bent areas), powdercoated, mount & balance. Bottlecaps would suffice also as long as i am provided OEM lugs, I has none :(
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

opted for the shorts.
        lies, i heard you were wearing SHANTS!!!!!!!!!!
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I have tomorrow off--our last day off for the year. After that, 4 more weeks and finals. Oh and my girlfriend is pissing me the FUCK off. It'll be a year for us in exactly a week.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            I have tomorrow off--our last day off for the year. After that, 4 more weeks and finals. Oh and my girlfriend is pissing me the FUCK off. It'll be a year for us in exactly a week.
            oh quit your bitchin, just wait till your out of highschool, you have no idea dude.
            i don't have a single day off every single week.

Comment

fck being an adult.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

oh quit your bitchin, just wait till your out of highschool, you have no idea dude.
                i don't have a single day off every single week.
                More importantly, how have you been with your GF for 4+ years?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

because she's awesome and were both really serious about loving/caring for each other.
                  and she loves the way i treat her in bed

Comment

opted for the shorts.
                    Seriously loving this weather.
                    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                      Damn... you fools are writing essays up in here.. wtf is this?
                      :D

There was an age and generation where people would work at fixing something that was broken instead of throwing it away ;)
                      Relationships are about the other person: not you. I find it funny that the generation that cares least about other people are the ones most likely to "hook up". Not implying anything about you, just basic observation...

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        There as an age and generation where people would work at fixing something that was broken instead of throwing it away ;)
                        Relationships are about the other person: not you. I find it funny that the generation that cares least about other people are the ones most likely to "hook up". Not implying anything about you, just basic observation...
                        Trust me, we've fixed a LOT of things in the past year. It's just getting kinda bad and we're always fighting.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I see.. I can't exactly be your therapist as I know close to nothing about you or your gf, so it's best If I keep my mouth shut.

One thing I can say though.. If you two are just fighting for the sake of fighting and it's about something seriously insignificant, GTHO.. Especially if she's the one nagging/starting fights. If it's you (and this is where you gotta be honest With yourself), just work on checking yourself. Try to see wheres she's coming from too though.. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                            I see.. I can't exactly be your therapist as I know close to nothing about you or your gf, so it's best If I keep my mouth shut.

One thing I can say though.. If you two are just fighting for the sake of fighting and it's about something seriously insignificant, GTHO.. Especially if she's the one nagging/starting fights. If it's you (and this is where you gotta be honest With yourself), just work on checking yourself. Try to see wheres she's coming from too though.. Best of luck
                            Technically, I start them. They're all based on something irrational that she does though. For example, we were going to go to sac for a bball game that I was extremely excited for, and at the last minute she cancelled on me, and somehow turned it all on me, talking about how I hurt her so much, etc (all I did was get understandably mad when she said she didn't wanna go). Not to mention I do many things I don't particularly like with her because she wants to, and I try to make the best of it.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Have you tried explaining your feelings to her..? I know it sounds corny, but hear me out

Girls work emotionally, so if you stoop down to her emotional level from your logical argument, she might see the light. Guys work logically, so your logic is telling you "I do things with you; You should do things with me", and in a healthy thriving relationship, that's how it is. However, she might not feel that's the case. That's when its your duty to convey your feelings, not just consider the previous statement is assumed and get mad because something happened that contradicted the exchange of trusts.

Pretty much what I'm saying is sit her down and say "Baby, I'm sorry I hurt you because I got mad and we fought afterward. I didn't want to hurt you, and I'm sorry. Really, I was just frustrated because I feel like __________ when you _________, and I just want you to see that when you do __________ I think it's __(unfair, bad, not-cool)___ because I always ___________" give or take lol
                              Apologize first, explain later. Turn away from "You always" type of arguments and try "I feel" ones instead. "You" arguments always come of accusative that that will shut anyone down no matter who they are. Give her some space and some time to process everything and change. If she's still defiant, drop it like its hot.

Essays FTW
                              Last edited by JinormusJ; 04-19-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

i agree with thisss....

gay!!!
                                I know.. Whatever I guess, more time for studying? Lol
                                Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Just for maybe a week or two while I find a new set of wheels. Sucks ass to find out ALL 4 of my wheels weren't true and needed to be fixed.

The guy cut me a deal tho, 740 is to remove all blemishes (rash&bent areas), powdercoated, mount & balance. Bottlecaps would suffice also as long as i am provided OEM lugs, I has none :(
                                I got you bruh.. I can do about 2 weeks, was gunna throw on the bottle caps soon bcuz my current tires are worn, but probably wont for a couple more weeks.. I have bottle caps with mismatched tires and like 14 lug nuts lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X