X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe yar's? he told me he sold it to a local guy
    cars beep boop

Comment

for some reason Dmitriy?? how about ALL the reasons!

has to be one of the best looking cars BMW ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        ugh :( missing my old M5 for some reason today..
        does it have anything to do with this?

Bid for the chance to own a 1988 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #10,095.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sina, found your ad:
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

and here's your deal of the week $3500 1991 318is:
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              and here's your deal of the week $3500 1991 318is:
              https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...609173929.html
              Needs a jump or a new battery? If the PO is too lazy|cheap to do either, then the car isn't worth shit. Moreover, since some of the panels look out of wack; most likely a beat title.

Also; an L for throwing depots in the mix
              Last edited by RUFFLZ; 06-06-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

true
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Looks like Ami is back in town

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

daddy’s home mah dude!
                    At least for the meantime. I’ma hit you real soon so we can get dumb.

Comment

Hayyy

I need to build out a comprehensive list of everything

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        Hayyy

I need to build out a comprehensive list of everything
                        Got any late model wiper stalks?
                        sigpic

Comment

Got any late model wiper stalks?
                          Yes. In one of my boxes in LA.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                            daddy’s home mah dude!
                            At least for the meantime. I’ma hit you real soon so we can get dumb.
                            Would be nice. Hope you stick around.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I'm currently looking to buy a car where the owner lost the title. Is there any way of knowing they're the owners of the car or something? or is it just a matter of getting that form filled out by them and taking it to the DMV? Should they come with me?

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              I bought my laguna coupe with no title from a kid who was selling it for his uncle. The DMV required me to have a duplicate/transfer title form signed by the registered owner (his uncle) releasing the car to me. They didn’t really care about the bill of sale.

The form below has options for “transfer of title with duplicate form”. The seller fills out the first few sections, then you complete the rest.

However, if you are able to go through the process of getting the title without this form let me know cause that would help me a bunch.

Feedback!
                              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                                I'm currently looking to buy a car where the owner lost the title. Is there any way of knowing they're the owners of the car or something? or is it just a matter of getting that form filled out by them and taking it to the DMV? Should they come with me?
                                I'm in the process of this right now.

First thing, you can check to see if the car is stolen/has a salvage title/etc by looking it up in one of the databases listed here (they all have different prices from $2-$15 dollars):
                                The smaller images are in alphabetical order and in no way is meant to indicate a preference of one provider over another. 

Alternately, I would have the seller go to the DMV or AAA and fill out the paperwork there. They have access to the DMV computers and can do most transactions with a much shorter wait time. They will also be able to tell you if there is a lien on the car and if it's a salvage title. All you would need is the VIN, License Plate number, and the current registered owner with ID.

For the car to be legally sold, you will need to fill out CA REG 262 (VEHICLE/VESSEL TRANSFER AND REASSIGNMENT FORM), it is the yellow form and is only available at the DMV/AAA due to a watermark on the back. The DMV does not recognize any other forms as legitimate bills of sale. DMV/AAA should be able to explain how to fill out the form. The essential part is that the seller signs Section 4.

To replace the title, you will need to fill out CA REG 227 (APPLICATION FOR PAPERLESS OR DUPLICATE TITLE), it is the pink form. You will fill it out stating the title is lost and that the seller wants to sell the car to you. The essential part is that the seller signs Section 3 (lost Title) and Section 4 (selling the car to you).

Lemme know if you have any questions!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X