- e brake boot
    - Late model fog lights
    - Interior dome light, driver side
    - HVAC blower plastic fan strap
    - Top of the radiator mount/holder support
    - Windshield washer bottle sensor

Comment

SOLD

Looking to offload a set of light grey TRM C1s, 15x8. I don’t have pics but will take some this weekend. In good shape, no damage but they are dirty. Looking for $275 for the set, located in SF.
      Last edited by raj; 09-22-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Anyone need a set of s52 headers? SAPs are not welded. Free to a good home.

Comment

I have some m30b35 parts to get rid of. Currently in Oakland near Lake Merritt, soon to be in SF. Here's a link to the CL ad:

I was going to rebuild my m30b35 from my wrecked e30 to put into a new shell. The donor car was a grey market (euro) 1986 735i (e32). The block had broken bosses and the pistons were out of tolerance, so I decided to build a turbo m20 instead.

These parts were already at the machine shop, so I had them finished. They are ready to pop right into your engine rebuild. This is essentially a full engine worth of cleaned spare parts.

$750 - Fresh head rebuilt to stock tolerances

$150 - Fresh crank, magnafluxed and polished

$75 - Intake manifold

$25 - Valve cover

make offer - Broken g265/5, output shaft centering shaft snapped off during the accident. Otherwise in great condition. Full of usable NLA parts for someone rebuilding their transmission.

Free with Purchase - Random timing covers, thermostat housings, pullies, harmonic balancer, brackets, hoses, fuel rail, worn pistons with connecting rods, oil pump, rear main seal housing, etc. (All the little things that came off when stripping the engine)

sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Looking for a E30 Front subframe & m42 Upper Oil Pan near Sacramento.

Just cracked the Motor Mount Bracket. Have a nice JB weld on the upper pan that leaks, might as well change it while i'm in there.

Comment

I have a complete set of E36 window switches I bought to put in my E30 years ago - just found them while cleaning the garage. Comes with connectors as well for easy splicing. $50 obo?
              1988 325iC SOLD
              1985 524td 49k

Comment

I’m looking for a full black sedan interior or door cards at the very least. Lmk if anyone has any parts. Thanks

Comment

Anyone have a sedan carpet for sale? I'll even take a coupe carpet at this point. Lmk will pick up.
                  1987 325 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by raj View Post
                    Anyone need a set of s52 headers? SAPs are not welded. Free to a good home.
                    What’s your location?

Comment

Does anyone have a single mass flywheel with good teeth? located in Bay Area.

Comment

I need space for other fun things, so this stuff needs to go. All of it's located in SF, I work in Richmond, happy to meet anywhere along my commute.

Free - Anyone interested in a free block? It came out of a seta, it's currently stripped down to nothing. One piston got hot, so it's a perfect candidate for an overbore.

$30 - Also have a box of Seta pitons and m20b25 connecting rods (135mm) one of the pistons is wiped out, the rest are varying degrees of usable. Buy them cheap and make yourself a set of rare pistons!

$100 - Seta 885 head. To the best of my knowledge, this head needs a b25 cam and dual valve springs to make it into a true b25 head. Or replace the missing rocker and retainers to make yourself a seta head.

sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Anyone have an m20 skid plate you're trying to get rid of?

I need two, and am hoping to save a little bit over the cost of new ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            I need space for other fun things, so this stuff needs to go. All of it's located in SF, I work in Richmond, happy to meet anywhere along my commute.

Free - Anyone interested in a free block? It came out of a seta, it's currently stripped down to nothing. One piston got hot, so it's a perfect candidate for an overbore.
                            iso_hi come get this and start building
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm in the east bay (Alamo) and moving soon. I am selling a couple of relevant items that are cool but too heavy for me to move cross country:
                              • Gladiator 96" hardwood workbench. Sold at Lowes for $449, $200 obo.
                              • QuickJack 5,000-LB Capacity Portable Car Lift. $1199 at Costco, make me a reasonable offer.
                              EDIT - both are sold. Thanks.
                              Last edited by danix; 04-16-2021, 01:54 PM.
                              1988 325iC SOLD
                              1985 524td 49k

Comment

I'm in the process of stripping my car so I can send it off to be recycled. I plan to pull as much as possible, but does anyone need larger body parts? (passenger door, trunk lid, front door glass, rear passenger pop-out, rear window)

If not, I'll just strip the window motors and throw away the central locking stuff and glass.

Also, I need the stripped m20 block gone ASAP. It's probably going to get tossed into the car when it goes to get crushed.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X