e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    there is a meet in a few weeks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    so is there going to be a new thread for the next meet? it's only a few weeks off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Great numbers! Maybe you could take me for a ride one of these days :)
    I might just have to do the engine swap into the vert haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    This link shows the most photos so far:



    FYI, had my car on the dyno 238 rwhp 229 torque at 6,800. About where I expected it to be. 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    pictures are in page 21

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    like 28 or something but I edited my first post and it contains the picture thread on e30tech. Also I believe there are pictures in this thread but I don't know the page number so you are going to have to search, sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325is_e30
    replied
    what page?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yea I linked it on this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • 325is_e30
    replied
    is there a link to pictures from this meet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I have them. I can just stop by, if you dont' mind and give you a copy of the CD

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    So who has pictures of the weekend they can email me? I have been dealing with my race car prep for Mid-Ohio last weekend and haven't had time for the article. Also I started working out of my home part time besides working as a mortgage broker and this has taken up alot of free time. The article is now in process and need some pictures to go with it. My email is kgibson79@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    *bump*
    sup guys

    so can one of you turbo guys help me out this weekend? i'm about done with this thing and will be trying to start her up sat or sun.

    edit:
    here's the thread where i posted some pics and stuff. I'll update it soon.
    Last edited by Wiglaf; 04-25-2007, 07:40 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    I guess I will start setting up a toledo event. Does the weekend of july 14th sound good to you guys? Then some of you can carry over to the auto-x event on the 15th?

    why don't we just meet at the auto-x event?

    and is that an open event or do you need to be in the cool kids club to race? looks like they want you there at 8am if you intend to race.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3
    1. Stumpsbmwm3
    2. Mastrcruse

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    I guess I will start setting up a toledo event. Does the weekend of july 14th sound good to you guys? Then some of you can carry over to the auto-x event on the 15th?
    1. Stumpsbmwm3

    Leave a comment:

Working...