e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    andy... why do you live so far away!!! lol ill see what going on. might need to bring another car along this time.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I guess I will start setting up a toledo event. Does the weekend of july 14th sound good to you guys? Then some of you can carry over to the auto-x event on the 15th?

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    I am down to help at any BMW/E30 event. I am not trying to get an Akron vs. Teldeo thing happening. I just figured that Akron would be more central then other spots. I am actually outside of akron my self. But anyhow I'm down for whatever. BTW the internet at my house is being SUPER . So if any one has been PMing me, I can only check them when I am at school so, just an FYI... feel free to call me if you need to.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    i would love to have some more e30s in my class in the NWOR region so I like his idea.
    Also since it would be in july it would be warm, Maumee bay rents things like jet skis and stuff. (just letting you know so youll choose toledo over akron) :D

    Leave a comment:


  • joelmahoney
    replied
    Toledo Races

    Originally posted by franco90
    Ok Listen Up There Will Be Two Meets
    1 In Akron
    ...
    And 1 In Toledo Dates Tbd...

    Just a thought. Sunday, July 15 is an autoX in Fostoria. Probably 1/2 hour closer to Columbus than Toledo. Maybe a GTG on Saturday at Maumee Bay St Pk (or wherever) and the shopping cart racer types can stick around until the autox on Sunday?

    Otherwise, if an autox is an excuse to schedule a GTG, here are the dates of a few others in the Toledo area:

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Kyle thanks
    Joe thanks for callling me

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    Franco, just so you know, you have me on the list twice for Akron...

    Leave a comment:


  • etasDustin
    replied
    Yup... It was probably those two. It went pretty fast since I was going the other direction. Cool shit though~!

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    SALOON check ur pm's

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^Alex, wait and I should have a CD. I will then copy and send you one

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood
    We came down 71 like no other, haha.

    I'm thinking that e30fest should be e30s. When I started asking about having other bmws invited, I didn't think that it would produce this much traffic.

    BTW, would someone mind making me a sig???
    yea i can do a few
    send pics to doucy2@horizonview.net

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    We came down 71 like no other, haha.

    I'm thinking that e30fest should be e30s. When I started asking about having other bmws invited, I didn't think that it would produce this much traffic.

    BTW, would someone mind making me a sig???

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    we took 71 75 threw cinn i think.

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    the black ix was mine and the red one was my buddies. thats awesome that you seen me. i met some guy in cinn w/e30 on the highway. he had a dyno and he was gunna let us dyno my buddies car but the dyno was broke... some rstyle shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    it had to bethe turbo and iX, i was talking to them, and they said they came up 71

    Leave a comment:

Working...