e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • franco90
    replied
    I should have won best automatic in the show LOL
    tell them Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    $250 after we pay back Alex for the lodge. Andy you should have a PM
    andy how do we own you for renting the lodge there were 2o cars divided by price equals more money for the cause :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Franco, he was a parkranger...you are a Marine. He was old, you are pretty young. He would be on his knees and you would be smiling lol (no gayness intended)

    hey hey .......I am a nice guy I least I let you kick him

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    how much money will JDRF end up with?
    $250 after we pay back Alex for the lodge. Andy you should have a PM

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    good cause I am glad I could help I am proud of you guys for doing the right thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Franco, he was a parkranger...you are a Marine. He was old, you are pretty young. He would be on his knees and you would be smiling lol (no gayness intended)

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    how much money will JDRF end up with?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Yea and got us in trouble with the law ;) :D

    We fought the law and the law won
    man I wish I was there I am a people person
    who know maybe I gave the LAW a ticket LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    ^ LOL I need to put that in my sig

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    think a turbo AUTO FRANCO MATIC

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied

    Andy keeping it Gangasta

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yea and got us in trouble with the law ;) :D

    We fought the law and the law won

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    I must have been distracted by the lack of a shift boot
    give me a week i will show you

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    the turbos had the glory today

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^LMAO!!! nice pic

    Leave a comment:

Working...