e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by doucy2
    yea if anyone wants good junk yard parts, there a a few e30s down at my local one, i live in a small town where there are no e30s so pickins is good.

    when the wether is nice anyone is welcome to come down and hang for a day.
    Wiglaf and myself are down to come down to go Junkyard hunting :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    I am pretty much up for whatever. I'm voting for akron because Toledo is almost 3 hrs from the akron/canton area, so...

    I'm thinkn if we can get somthing like 10 cars or more then, we/I can start putting everything else in place to make it happen.

    SO far:

    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3
    5. DWIFT I'm sure
    6. Wiglaf

    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    OK FIXED

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    hey you forgot me man
    6. Wiglaf

    you guys sure talk a lot all the sudden :p

    I'm up for wherever, if it's just e30's or if we let the others in too it's all cool with me.
    The junkyard swap meet action kicked ass. :D
    yea if anyone wants good junk yard parts, there a a few e30s down at my local one, i live in a small town where there are no e30s so pickins is good.

    when the wether is nice anyone is welcome to come down and hang for a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    I am pretty much up for whatever. I'm voting for akron because Toledo is almost 3 hrs from the akron/canton area, so...

    I'm thinkn if we can get somthing like 10 cars or more then, we/I can start putting everything else in place to make it happen.

    SO far:

    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3
    5. DWIFT I'm sure
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    hey you forgot me man
    6. Wiglaf

    you guys sure talk a lot all the sudden :p

    I'm up for wherever, if it's just e30's or if we let the others in too it's all cool with me.
    The junkyard swap meet action kicked ass. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    is that to toledo? or akron?

    or both lol because toledo is north and i guess akron is east

    i am thinking or doing a meet in St. Louis... in forest park and then after maybe everyone line up in front of the arch and get some good pics.

    still just an idea brewing in my head, since we can get some more midwesterners
    I'd be down for St. Louis. I would just need a place to sleep or do they allow us under 21 to rent a hotel..haha stupid Ohio

    I just want to pick a day that I can drive with my top down ALL the way to my destination.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^I am looking to make this thing huge. I want it to be the biggest e30 meet in the country,probably unrealistic, but if we can get it into magazines and get a website up hopefully it keeps on growing and growing.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I think we should keep this an all E30 meet next year and for all years to come. This is why others will want to come as well, the rarity of an all E30 meet is going to attract more cars every year than a BMW get together. We are in a farely central location for the east coast and mid-west. Strictly one model car meets do work! Look at 5'ver Fest in Indiana, only e28's and it is huge.

    My 2 cents!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    is that to toledo? or akron?

    or both lol because toledo is north and i guess akron is east

    i am thinking or doing a meet in St. Louis... in forest park and then after maybe everyone line up in front of the arch and get some good pics.

    still just an idea brewing in my head, since we can get some more midwesterners
    Last edited by E30Driv3R; 04-15-2007, 08:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    damn... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    like eh 8 1/2 hrs with stops 7 1/2 with out

    It will only be a 11 hour drive then. Do a good tune up and she will make it just fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    but i think ill do it again. if it is in a few months, i need to replace all my hoses, and do a good tune up. othewise im down to drive it again. hopefully with others coming from st. louis those lazy bastards

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    like eh 8 1/2 hrs with stops 7 1/2 with out

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    sorry, how long did you drive to get to columbus?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    huh?


    oh ya guys i cracked my oilpan on the shitty indiana roads...

    nothing like stopping every 50 miles to put some oil in...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    haha, how long did you drive to get to columbus?

    It depends, do you want a shot of your car by the water?

    Leave a comment:

Working...