e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Uhhh will....

    maybe a Black 318iS and a Red 325iS? lol

    edit: uhh never mind too slow...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Haha, damn I don't know then. I don't think I would call it red...well maybe I guess lol

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Not if it was the 2 guys from Louisville. Remember? The one who left fast ;) It was "red" if you wanna call it that. And I never went down towards cincy. I just went straight west on 70 to Indy. Also, we came over there Friday night on 70, and Dan left right after the meet. I didnt leave till 9:50pm

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    One black iX with yellow fogs? And one early model 325 with no front bumper and an intercooler? lol



    Will
    Will, they had to be you and Dan. That was the only red/black combo e30's there I think. That had to be you if it was on saturday

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by inferno363
    I'm in for both.
    Add me too:

    STUMPSBMWM3

    And "whenever" is good for me too

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    One black iX with yellow fogs? And one early model 325 with no front bumper and an intercooler? lol

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • etasDustin
    replied
    Sorry I couldn't make it (and I live in Columbus), but I was trailering my e30 to get an alignment in Cincinati. I can say this though....... As I was driving down 71 I would get bored every once in a while and look over at the traffic moving in the other direction. Twice (within minutes)I saw two nice e30's on their way to Columbus. I thought it was pretty cool to see two modded e30's driving to the meet (black and red). Although they perhaps werent going there, they were both not stock looking, so I assumed they were. Anyways, see yah next time.
    -D

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I'll come down to Chillicothe if I can afford it lol. And its true... you CANT spell hustle without STL.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    ya, STL you can be 18.

    and just for will

    "You cant spell HUSTLE without STL"
    ~Ben
    you only have to be 18 down here to rent one also.

    you guys just lmk when you wanna come down.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    I'd be down for St. Louis. I would just need a place to sleep or do they allow us under 21 to rent a hotel..haha stupid Ohio

    I just want to pick a day that I can drive with my top down ALL the way to my destination.
    ya, STL you can be 18.

    and just for will

    "You cant spell HUSTLE without STL"
    ~Ben

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    1 In Akron
    Possible...POC IS SALOON
    Date: Sat. May 12th, 2007
    Location: TBA Metro Park-Akron, Ohio
    Time: 11:00am-till you wanna leave... we will have it till 11:00pm...
    SO far:

    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3
    5. DWIFT I'm sure
    6. Wiglaf
    7.INFERNO363

    And 1 In Toledo Dates Tbd...
    1.BMW2ner
    2.WIGLAF
    3.FRANCO90
    4.joelmahoney
    5.IAN
    6.Mastrcruse
    7.INFERNO363

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90

    And 1 In Toledo Dates Tbd...
    1.BMW2ner
    2.WIGLAF
    3.FRANCO90
    4.joelmahoney
    5.IAN
    6.Mastrcruse
    7.INFERNO363
    I'm in for both.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I vote e30 only for every year as well.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    And 1 In Toledo Dates Tbd...
    1.BMW2ner
    2.WIGLAF
    3.FRANCO90
    4.joelmahoney
    5.IAN
    6.Mastrcruse

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Ok Listen Up There Will Be Two Meets
    1 In Akron
    Possible...POC IS SALOON
    Date: Sat. May 12th, 2007
    Location: TBA Metro Park-Akron, Ohio
    Time: 11:00am-till you wanna leave... we will have it till 11:00pm...
    SO far:

    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3
    5. DWIFT I'm sure
    6. Wiglaf
    7.

    And 1 In Toledo Dates Tbd...
    1.BMW2ner
    2.WIGLAF
    3.FRANCO90
    4.joelmahoney
    5.IAN
    6.Mastrcruse
    7.INFERNO363
    Last edited by franco90; 04-17-2007, 04:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...