I'm still kinnda working one where to add the "to benefit" part of the shirt design, but let me make sure that we are talking about the same organization.
I just assumed JDRF as in jdrf.org
you said you talked to FJD. Is that Foundation for Juvenile Diabetes? or a mis type? I just want to make sure either way that I'm not messing something up somewhere
e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH
Collapse
X
-
That sounds good. FOTL is the first company I thought about so thats why I sent them an email. Tell them they are welcome to come also. THANKS!
Andy,
If you need any help with the shirts or anything, I will be home in 2 weeks. I live in Toledo so if you need help I will be more than glad to help.Leave a comment:
-
I know that you said you sent an email to fruit of the loom, but I'm going to sent one to Hanes as well. Hanes beef T's are about the best tshirt that there is. Besides that I remembered today that when I was at HIN Chicago Hanes had their own booth, so they are trying to make it in to the SpoCom scene. I auctually tried winning an Ion redline from themLeave a comment:
-
Update:
I just got off the phone with FJD. When it comes closer to the meet they will deliver a banner to my house. Also she is going to check and see if we can get someone to be at meet to get a picture of us making the donation. So that is about smoothed out. Now we just need to figure out the shirts.Leave a comment:
-
Schedule is at http://ovr-scca.org/eventSchedules/solo.asp
There are two test-n-tunes that weekend, one on April 14, the other on April 15. Additional details should be posted at some point, but note that the April 14 event looks to have a limited entry cap. Typically this is set to 50 cars. This is to allow more time to actually *tune* the car, and is probably not the best venue to have a bunch of novice drivers show up. Nothing against the noobies, it's just not what the event is for.
Would be very cool to see a bunch of E30s on course. Maybe turn this gathering into a 2-day event???Leave a comment:
-
is there anymore info on that test and tune that day? the first autox in my region is the next weekend, plus if we could get like say 20 E30s at the track that would look sweet.
maybe make it a whole day, early track event then the car show?Leave a comment:
-
^We are trying to work out all the things for the shirts, its not that quick of a process. It could end up costing us a good amount money so we are probably going to have pre-orders. Also I am waiting on a response form Fruit of the Loom to see if there is a chance they could donate anything.
And thanks to BMW2ner for helping out he is putting a lot of work into this too to help out me and Alex.Last edited by Mastrcruse; 02-26-2007, 08:27 PM.Leave a comment:
-
I'm down for a shirt or 2 as well. Men's medium and maybe a Women's small.
WillLeave a comment:
-
JDRF told me to contact our local chapter. They might be able to attend the event and also to provide us with a banner or other resource to show what the event is about.Leave a comment:
-
yeah Ill do it, I will get pricing then take some pre-orders. Ill then order say 50 more then pre-ordered.
let me know what JDRF saysLeave a comment:
-
That would definately be a good thing to do.
Who can make these and get this to happen? BMW2ner do you want to be responsible for looking into this stuff? I just am asking because it sounds like you know what to do, I don't.
ThanksLast edited by Mastrcruse; 02-25-2007, 08:15 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Id like to see them made in many colors and maybe female styles.
I would be all about getting a ton of these made up and selling them both at the event and on r3v and e30tech. The more money they get the better.
I know others have talked about making the shirts but I still would have no problem doing it, in fact I would kind of enjoy it.Leave a comment:
-
my ex gf has JD, so its close to my heart too, if there is anything more that I can do just let me know
Would it be ok if I added something to the shirts design that said "to benefit JDRF" or something like that?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: