e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood

    DWIFT runs again (finally).


    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^^^^^
    yeah I meet up with you guys just name it.

    wagon just take 96e all the way to 23 south an you cant miss cabelas in dunde its right next to the high way an you will see it before the exit.
    Rain or shine i'm coming. I need to get out of my house!!

    So, Cabelas is the restaurant we're going to meet at? Just give me a time and I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    [quote=Mastrcruse;701794]We also need one more person to go in on pop/water since that will probably be the most consumed. [quote]

    That would be awesome considering i'm a broke person at the moment.

    O......... NEWS FLASH............................................. ...........

    DWIFT runs again (finally).

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I will need a rough estimate on how many burgers I need to buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Do you guys have Sam's around were you live? I know Sam's has HUGE bags of chips, no special kinds are needed, and HUGE bags of buns for pretty cheap. Thats were I am getting the pop.

    We also need one more person to go in on pop/water since that will probably be the most consumed.

    NOTE: The cookout is only for the drivers/passengers (passengers if we like you;) but must be reviewed first haha) of the e30's. So I would count on 45-50 cars being there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    I'm on chips... Do we have any idea on the amount to buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Yep Buns

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    lolz im still going! i dont give a shit rain, sleet, snow! any way i cant wait and approx how many people are going i need to buy buns i think ill check.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Well we have a lodge type of thing, so the only people that should be worried about rain is us "non real e30's" guys aka the vert owners.

    Also, Alex said he was grilling so no one really has to go out in the rain haha..sorry Alex

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    This is the only weekend I can make it for about another month and a half. It won't be 80 but it looks like we will at least have a dry day. Snow will be gone and we should miss the rain by a couple of days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    wtf ever, dont bail you jerks!

    Leave a comment:


  • silverfbimmer
    replied
    And of course I can't go......... Sounds awesome though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3
    Just three days ago it was 80 degrees, and I was cycling in a short sleeve jersey and shorts....

    Since Ohio weather is so everchanging, has anyone considered a rain/snow makeup date? The weather guessers predict a 60% chance of rain in Columbus, on the 14th.
    Well hopefully that changes. We have thought about a rain/snow delay day but haven't come up with one. We just thought it might be too hard to reschedule stuff. I would say the next weekend but we could lose a lot of people though. So no, we don't have a rain delay right now but if anyone would like to discuss one, the discussion is open.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Hey where is everyone staying that doent live around columbus. (If you are staying at all). but i think it would be coo for everyone to like stay in the same hotel w/ all e30's parked outside.

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    what about a rain/snow date?

    Just three days ago it was 80 degrees, and I was cycling in a short sleeve jersey and shorts....

    Since Ohio weather is so everchanging, has anyone considered a rain/snow makeup date? The weather guessers predict a 60% chance of rain in Columbus, on the 14th.

    Leave a comment:

Working...