This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Yeah, but I'd rather have the reassurance of a skid plate. I'm thinking just an i lip to go with the awesome bottle caps...
    Well the mk2 looks real nice, almost like an "I" lip just thicker.. I'll snap a picture of the wife'$ car tomorrow so you can see.
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Whoo no laws! I can't wait. You don't need a skid plate. You have like a foot and a half judging from that picture. Oh and when did you plant the tree?

Wait, it is legal to put your plate in the windshield? I always thought it had to be on the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
        Well the mk2 looks real nice, almost like an "I" lip just thicker.. I'll snap a picture of the wife'$ car tomorrow so you can see.
        Interested to see it...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          Whoo no laws! I can't wait. You don't need a skid plate. You have like a foot and a half judging from that picture. Oh and when did you plant the tree?

Wait, it is legal to put your plate in the windshield? I always thought it had to be on the bumper.
          I still want a skid plate, just in case. I planted the tree when I installed the call box, I forgot to mention that.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I still want a skid plate, just in case. I planted the tree when I installed the call box, I forgot to mention that.
            I may have to look into that? How much hp is it good for?

Comment

I may have to look into that? How much hp is it good for?
              Well, it collects sunlight and converts it into glucose which is then deposited into the fuel and is good for an extra 25hp. The call box on the, other hand, is just a ghetto rigged car phone.

Comment

Well, it collects sunlight and converts it into glucose which is then deposited into the fuel and is good for an extra 25hp. The call box on the, other hand, is just a ghetto rigged car phone.
                Ooooh, sounds very eco friendly. If it is, then I don't want it. I would rather not be associated with tree humping, polar bear loving, prius drivers.

Comment

go with a volve lip ;) you dont have to worry about hitting stuff
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

^I hated my volvo lip. I would rather have no lip than one of those. I have seen it look good, but it is very rare.

Comment

^I hated my volvo lip. I would rather have no lip than one of those. I have seen it look good, but it is very rare.
                      You still have yours? I've wondered what it would look like mounted the "correct" way.

Comment

Fuck Colorado and they're front license plate laws...
                        Colorado is front license plate laws? I had no idea!!!

I thought you where kidding too, but damn! I was eating too!
                        :pimp:

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        I drove that car around the entire time I owned it and never got a ticket, let alone pulled over for that law. Sane with my 2 previous cars
                        Same.

I just don't want to risk it, plus it's only gonna be here for 2 more months and then it's off to NM where there are practically no laws.
                        Just don't park in downtown Boulder or Denver and thou shalt be fine.

It's legal to put it wherever the eff you want, as long as you have one on the front and the rear in the factory positions as well. ;)

Comment

Well fuck it, I'm taking it off.

Comment

All three cars I have don't have front plates. No one cares.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Well fuck it, I'm taking it off.
                              Good decision. I'm gonna do the same as soon as I swap my bumpers to plastic.
                              Originally posted by joshw02
                              Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
                              Originally posted by Ian Bowers
                              If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

Originally posted by gmyers395 View Post
                                Good decision. I'm gonna do the same as soon as I swap my bumpers to plastic.
                                Have them in hand??
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X