Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Val and i paid 800 for an m70 with all electronics, bellhousinflg adapter, manifolds, and harness.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Came here to post that I finally reached driver level 50 in FM3
      I just accomplished that like a week or two ago hahaha...Forza 4 bring it on!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        so to anyone who may be interested: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224105

And I am already aware that some of you do not like E28s, so you can save yourself the trouble of vocalizing that fact, because I am already aware.

Good luck with sale, it should go quick.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

Good luck with sale, it should go quick.
          interesting image.

Yeah I listed it on CL last night and I have been flooded with calls all morning, but no one has shown up yet, One person told me he'll be here at 4pm, another guy is 2nd in line awaiting my call, and alot of other people are saying they want to come by tomorrow, one person wants me to hold it for him. (no...)

So, Eric, if you want it, better make a move! ;)

but then again, CL is 99% flakes...

Comment

Sold

Comment

Sold
              dayum

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                dayum
                Yeah, I guess I shoulda listed it for $300, which is what I got it for. Either way, I got a total of $325 from that car including the parts I sold off of it before. So that means free 5-speed swap for my DD E28...

Comment

"free"

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    "free"
                    free, as in net money spent was zero.

so yes, free.

So total, the DD E28 net price is about $200.

Comment

Cleaning out my garage and need to get rid of some stuff. Full working AC setup including mounting hardware and 2.5" center-to-center magnaflow muffler. The AC was working when pulled over the summer. The magnaflow has some surface rust that would come out easily with a little polishing, used for about 3000 miles on an old project.

All for the low low price of free. Please take the whole AC setup if you need parts though, I just want to clean up a bit. I live in Denver, PM For address if you want to pick up either or both.

Comment

DAMNIT! I want the AC...so, is it free?

I might have my Dad pick it up.

Comment

It's free, just need someone to pick it up.

Comment

I want the magnaflow!
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Sold
                              damn sleeping during the daytime! Glad you got a free 5 speed swap!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Speaking of dealing parts on here, winter is approaching and I'm thinking about picking up a set of winter tires. However, it would be nice to have another set of wheels on which to put the tires. So, anyone have some bottlecaps / weaves / etc that they are looking to off-load for cheap (under $200)? I found these a while back, and now they are posted for $180, but they will need some work: BBS RA's on Craigslist I think these might have a different offset, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Is this dude asking too much? (I suppose if it is a smokin' deal, I'll know when they disappear and I find them on the forum somewhere!)

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X