This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
    Speaking of dealing parts on here, winter is approaching and I'm thinking about picking up a set of winter tires. However, it would be nice to have another set of wheels on which to put the tires. So, anyone have some bottlecaps / weaves / etc that they are looking to off-load for cheap (under $200)? I found these a while back, and now they are posted for $180, but they will need some work: BBS RA's on Craigslist I think these might have a different offset, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Is this dude asking too much? (I suppose if it is a smokin' deal, I'll know when they disappear and I find them on the forum somewhere!)

perfect winter wheels

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose steelies would be an option! Why didn't I think of that before?

Alpine II 318is

Comment

iirc they're 15x7 et38 or 41 can't remember

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I got a set of weaves...Lmk if you interested...
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
          " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
            how much?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
              Yeah, definitely! What condition / how much?

Alpine II 318is

Comment

For winter wheels/tires you want them to be as narrow as possible. So a 14x6 or narrower would be best.
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Last time I checked the selection for 14" winter tires was awful. I ended up getting 15" rims so I actually had a choice of tires.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I have two stock E30 b-caps that you can have for $5 a piece.

Comment

So who has been to the UK area? Ireland, Scotland, London area? We are planning a trip and want some input. My wife has been to Scotland and loves it, so that is currently in the lead. We prefer more of the country side and small towns instead of city life.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                        So who has been to the UK area? Ireland, Scotland, London area? We are planning a trip and want some input. My wife has been to Scotland and loves it, so that is currently in the lead. We prefer more of the country side and small towns instead of city life.
                        Talk to Roland, pretty sure he has been everywhere except Antarctica... and I could be wrong
                        -Critter
                        E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

Last time I checked the selection for 14" winter tires was awful. I ended up getting 15" rims so I actually had a choice of tires.
                          Last winter the selection was pretty good for bottlecaps.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Really? I could only find a handful when I was looking for my weaves last winter. I ended up with Continental Extremewintercontact on the D-force's. Awesome tires.

Comment

Really? I could only find a handful when I was looking for my weaves last winter. I ended up with Continental Extremewintercontact on the D-force's. Awesome tires.
                              Even better wheels. lol
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Kiss teh blarney stone.

Also, there's some cool tour where you stay in "haunted" castles each night. Don't remember what it's called, but you could find some info.

Wales is a must visit, as is the Island of Man, Cliffs of Dover, whale watching, go tour a whiskey factory (Scotland), Trinity College in Dublin, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X