X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    You make good pictures Nathan.

We *might* be moving into this rental. Rest of the house is nice, but this is the part that matters right?

Yes, that is a 4 car garage! The post in the second picture is on the left of the first picture to give some reference.

Only negatives on the house is that water is so expensive, the years looks like ass. No air conditioning (wtf, built in 07???) and it's about $100 more a month than we wanted to spend.
    Thanks :D and i say go for it 4 car garage isnt very common i was jealous after i saw the first shot with 3 doors ahah

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
    That was 500$! I'm jealous
    haha :p yea i picked it for 500, about 2 months ago
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Only negatives on the house is that water is so expensive, the years looks like ass. No air conditioning (wtf, built in 07???) and it's about $100 more a month than we wanted to spend.
      wtf??

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

No air conditioning (wtf, built in 07???)
        Swamp cooler?
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

you got that E30 for $500? I tip my hat to you sir!

And Eric, that garage looks glorious. What I wouldn't give to fit more than one car and my tools in a garage...

Comment

As much as you might hate Stanceworks...they take some beautiful pictures....

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That inspired me to re-post this!

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                Swamp cooler?
                nope nothing! quite retarded if you ask me.

Sam, I know what you mean. Our place on base has a 2 car, which is very nice for military housing... but it really is a glorified 1.5 car garage. My E30's are such a tight fit that I cannot open my sedan's door to the first stop. This 4 car looks very spacious.

Other cool things about this house...
                -Master bedroom has an fantastic unappeased view of pikes peak. It's gigantic, about the size of the garage (sits on top of it) Huge bathroom w/ tub. His/hers closets, huge bathroom etc.
                -Laundry room is upstairs w/ the bedroom. Never thought this would be something I thought was cool, but it's a good idea.
                -empty unfinished basement... perfect for tinkering with things. I've always wanted the space to play with carbon fiber.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Eric, I would love that garage. Does it have a finished basement? Or spilt level below ground. You could spend the summers down there and window unit the bedrooms. I use to rock an indoor swamp cooler blowing on my bed that was super effective. A garage like that would solve my lift search issues.

Race Results:

The Summit Point Karting 500 was intense. I was just rusty and slow in qualifying and the start stint. Got a bad kart on the second stint, pitted for another which was even worse. Was going to go in again, but decided it wasn't worth it to burn another 30 seconds pitting. It came together on the 3rd stint. Stayed out for a 130 laps straight and logged solid 59's, the fastest lap in the GT karts was a 57. Probably the best driving I've ever done. I was flat out in two sections (with turns in both directions) of the course pulling about 1.5 G's with spikes of way more. At my weight the only way to hold my own against the lightweights was to not brake, which meant lots of bravery. It was fucking terrifying, but I stayed consistent and even got comfortable with riding so close to the ragged edge. The toll on my body was brutal. I woke up this morning, tried to get up and fell flat on my face. I had good neck support, gloves, and a rip protector. A lot of guys popped ribs out last year, so I Saran Wrapped my torso, which helped a ton. I'm gonna be in a world or hurt for the next few days. We finished 12th, but were the second fastest team without somekind of licensed motorsports driver in our ranks. My brother set the 2nd fastest lap of the day before the 250 karts came out. I'll post some pics and vid when I get back to Colorado. It was hands down the most I've learned in any single event and the most intense racing of any kind I've ever done.
                  Last edited by Cloudbase; 11-11-2012, 01:17 PM.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Well, I had a hell of a weekend. The car has a little more rust then the PO told me about but, I don't really care. The spring rates are too soft, the fenders need to be rolled and it needs skid plate badly. I will be going back to black trim but, the OZ's are staying. It will also be getting chrome kidneys again. The Z3 1.9 shifter is too short in height for my taste as well. The Lukebox is awesome though!

I was pulled over in Gila Bend, AZ and given a $150 ticket for not having a plate. Apparently a bill of sale, title and insurance are not enough for a recently purchased plate. The officer said he should have given me a $600 ticket and impounded the car. We ended up towing it back to school.

Comment

missing lip, rust and ticket. maybe you should of kept the 540? should of put on the plated from the 540 for the drive back
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Looks good. The white matching trim actually looks decent.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'll like it better once that windshield banner is burned.
                          Chris
                          97 M3
                          01 325
                          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                            missing lip, rust and ticket. maybe you should of kept the 540? should of put on the plated from the 540 for the drive back
                            Lip is in the car, only a little rust.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            Looks good. The white matching trim actually looks decent.
                            I honestly don't mind it as much as I thought I would.

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                            I'll like it better once that windshield banner is burned.
                            Should be coming off soon.

Comment

Nice, did you just get tired of waiting for a Colorado car to show up for sale?

Comment

I wanted to get rid of the 540 and I happened to stumble across a guy who wanted a 540 and had an e30 with all of the parts I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X