This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    haha, lambo, do you ever do school work?
    ;)

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

S54?
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

S52. 2000 my
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I'm getting 17" Arc-8's through the group buy for the Roadster. The K1's that came with it are 8.5" with 255 rubber. I'm thinking I should go with 9" in the Arc-8's. Can anyone think of a reason not to? The clearance in the the front is close, but I should have room.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
            I'm getting 17" Arc-8's through the group buy for the Roadster. The K1's that came with it are 8.5" with 255 rubber. I'm thinking I should go with 9" in the Arc-8's. Can anyone think of a reason not to? The clearance in the the front is close, but I should have room.
            If you can fit it, I'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              If you can fit it, I'd do it.
              Yep. 9's have more concavity thus they are more sexy.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Concave 17's are not included in the GB :-(

But 17's = less mass, cheaper tires = more race car fun.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Concave 17's are not included in the GB :-(
                  Booooo....

Comment

I saw a alpine coupe with some mtech wing that got off on c470 and I think Bowles. Anyone? I think about 1240?
                    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                    BMW

Comment

Dork fest (M Coupe gathering) has been merged with the weekend. Looks like I'll be driving the M Coupe out to Laguna Seca. Going to start looking for rooms. I'm pretty sure I can get a discount our crew hotel, which is one of the nicest in the system. Who's in?

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

just saw a early model green stranded on the highway with no one in it on I-25 between Castle Rock and Castle Pines

Comment

Dork fest (M Coupe gathering) has been merged with the weekend. Looks like I'll be driving the M Coupe out to Laguna Seca. Going to start looking for rooms. I'm pretty sure I can get a discount our crew hotel, which is one of the nicest in the system. Who's in?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1953367
                          I'm in!

Are you planning on going for just Oktoberfest, or the historics beforehand too?

I'm chatting with my friend in San Jose who is a whiz at detailing. After 1,000 miles to Monterey, his touch will be welcome!
                          Last edited by Eric; 02-09-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure how long I will be out there. I doubt I will be able to stay for the entire week. I might have to repo my car the week before and fly home to work. If that's the case I should be able to catch quite a few of the events preceding O'fest.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Interesting. I'm kind of thinking that I'd like to do the concourse (tuesday), autox (thursday or friday, not sure) and driving school (Saturday), so that pretty much pans the entire week. Not sure if I even stand a chance w/ the M5 in the concourse, those guys are serious business!

Comment

I shoudl enter my M in the concourse, just for giggles.

I might still be in CA by then, if not (and if I haven't gotten a job yet) then I will be down for Ofest.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X