Winter Meet brainstorming

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    My forza skills consist of using other cars as my brakes. It's quite effective.
    Me too!! Work great for passing also

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    I also just realized if you look close you can see the E30 in the reflections on the SS. So a little E30 content too. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    You can change the size through where you host them or, with photo editing software offline.

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    How do I make pics smaller? And if you referring to my garage that's my parents house and its a 2 car. Haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by ltz Viper
    or go-karts so I can put my forza skills to the test:p
    My forza skills consist of using other cars as my brakes. It's quite effective.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Am I missing something, or do you have a 5 car garage?

    Leave a comment:


  • griffincox
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    whats the status on your other project? It wasn't typhoon but the AWD GMC you were working on?
    It's quite the project. That's the only reason I might not keep the E30 just because I haven't finished this yet. But cars are never ending as we all know

    I'll throw a little non BMW content in here. WARNING. AMERICAN TRUCK CONTENT Haha

    It's a Trailblazer SS AWD. This truck was made from 2006-2009. It has an all aluminum LS2 (found in Vettes and GTOs, and every V8 swap under the sun). It has a torsen T3 transfer case and a mechainical limited slip rear and open front diff. 4 speed auto only (boooooo) but on my mind is a 6 speed auto or manual.

    Stock it's pretty cool. I fell in love with em about 7 years ago and bought this one about 2 years ago. And in the past 6 months I have spent way too much time and money on it. Coil overs, big brakes, built transmission, and the last piece of the puzzle which isn't on yet is a magnacharger tvs1900. A 1.9l roots type blower that will do about 7-8 psi. Up here in the hills it will make about 550 crank hp and about 450 awhp. Call it silly. I love it. May never get rid of it. Don't plan too. It weighs 5000 lbs and drives like it weighs 3000. It's low and has sticky staggered rubber so it may surprise you how nimble it is. Quite different from an E30 though.

    Anyway. Here's a pic or two. If you me around in this staring at your E30 you know why.



    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    It's about bloody time we have a meet north of Boulder. FoCo is really a great area, and has better food than Boulder (imo).

    Chris, name the time and place!

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    or go-karts so I can put my forza skills to the test:p
    Last edited by ltz Viper; 12-13-2012, 11:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by ltz Viper
    Cruise?
    That would be the coolness

    Leave a comment:


  • ltz Viper
    replied
    Cruise?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    So aside from seeing who can be the next Stancefail cover shot, what do people want to do for a meet? Sounds like y'all don't want to drive to awesomeness, so....shout out some ideas.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325i
    replied
    Haha that's what the meet is gonna consist of by the sounds of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 325i
    I own a vw haha stance parking, monster hats, and big dslrs

    Leave a comment:

Working...