Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
    I'm going to go on record and say that people in the PNW have white people problems. You guys are bitching about having an active regional e30 forum.
    hahaha this is so true, benefits of our E30 hoarders here in the PNW.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

    Comment


      In4gangbang


      Project log -- DIRTY 30

      2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

      Comment


        Huge thanks to steven at v.e. For allowing my turbo engine to be shipped to his shop
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

        Comment


          Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          You should get Gimp
          Already enough around here

          Comment


            Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            Already enough around here
            hahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha h
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
              You mad bro? I blame Martin
              you are a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I dont care if I get a time out for this

              Fuck dude you always have somebody you have to pick on, and then somebody points out your mistake and YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT IT! You have to blame somebody else!

              Is this what you do in your personal life too? I hope not..

              Comment


                Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352783237666.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	7148133

                Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  you are a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I dont care if I get a time out for this

                  Fuck dude you always have somebody you have to pick on, and then somebody points out your mistake and YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT IT! You have to blame somebody else!

                  Is this what you do in your personal life too? I hope not..
                  Dude you don't even know me, why the personal attacks?

                  Comment


                    Be right back, let me go find the post where you say atleast you have two legs and the one where you think I cant count, etc.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      Dude you don't even know me, why the personal attacks?
                      omfg...
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

                      Comment


                        Shit like this, is not making me not want to post anymore or be very active on here.

                        out dated sig is out dated

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          you are a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I dont care if I get a time out for this

                          Fuck dude you always have somebody you have to pick on, and then somebody points out your mistake and YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT IT! You have to blame somebody else!

                          Is this what you do in your personal life too? I hope not..
                          I guess you are mad. A "Yes" would have conveyed the same message.

                          I DGAF if you flip out on people - but the word waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is super inappropriate.

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-55wC5dEnc
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                            Huge thanks to steven at v.e. For allowing my turbo engine to be shipped to his shop
                            Boss.
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Be right back, let me go find the post where you say atleast you have two legs and the one where you think I cant count, etc.
                              You are full of so much hate. Don't bring up the past. Learn to live in the future

                              Comment


                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X