Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
    WHY?! Please be photoshop!
    It is.

    Comment


      Originally posted by mulletman View Post
      Apparently there's a big 'import' meet at XXX this coming Sunday. Anyone thinking of going?
      I'll be going, could show you my suspension there if you wanted?

      Link to said event: https://www.facebook.com/events/318839331558175/

      I'm sure there is gonna be a lot of types of cars there.

      91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

      Comment


        Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
        I'll be going, could show you my suspension there if you wanted?

        Link to said event: https://www.facebook.com/events/318839331558175/

        I'm sure there is gonna be a lot of types of cars there.
        You can't go unless you swap in that s52 lol
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


        Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

        Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

        Comment


          Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
          You can't go unless you swap in that s52 lol
          Help me get it done then.. ;) Still need a lot of stuff for it..

          91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

          Comment


            BTW!

            Does anyone know if an aftermarket company makes a more rigid central support bearing for swapped cars?
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


            Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

            Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

            Comment


              Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
              Help me get it done then.. ;) Still need a lot of stuff for it..
              Just let me know when man!! I'm usually home most of the time, crashtabating...lol
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


              Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

              Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

              Comment


                Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                If not a photoshop, we need to organize a beating.

                Edit: Apparently there's a big 'import' meet at XXX this coming Sunday. Anyone thinking of going? I have that day off, and it would be neat to show up with something other than the endless Japanese stuff that will be there.
                There are going to be so many cars with purple wheels that sound like lawnmowers. Pass.

                Get a root beer float in my honor.
                Alpha Team Inductee

                2014 Icon E-Flyer
                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                2010 Buell XB9SX
                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                2002 Mazda Miata LS

                Comment


                  Joeys this Thursday still on?
                  Alpinewhite 318i

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                    There are going to be so many cars with purple wheels that sound like lawnmowers. Pass.

                    Get a root beer float in my honor.
                    Hahaha, don't forget the stuffed animals and tow hooks...
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                      There are going to be so many cars with purple wheels that sound like lawnmowers. Pass.

                      Get a root beer float in my honor.
                      You're right. I'm not sure I can stomach the stupidity of it all, just to see a dozen or so really nice cars...

                      Although I might just go for the comedy factor, and park next to someone who has taken lowered/stretched/poked/dumb camber to the extreme. My car is stock height still... haha.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                        There are going to be so many cars with purple wheels that sound like lawnmowers.
                        Did you not come last year and park right in the front to show off your car and engine?

                        91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
                          Joeys this Thursday still on?
                          Should be. You should start an "I'm in!" count to see who all is going.
                          Alpha Team Inductee

                          2014 Icon E-Flyer
                          2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                          2010 Buell XB9SX
                          2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                          1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                          1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                          1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                          2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                          2002 Mazda Miata LS

                          Comment


                            I don't think that was the import meet
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              Just let me know when man!! I'm usually home most of the time, crashtabating...lol
                              Fill the open area with silicone caulking, helps a ton.


                              Project log -- DIRTY 30

                              2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                                Did you not come last year and park right in the front to show off your car and engine?
                                Not that I'm aware of. I made the mistake of taking it to a stance show, I believe.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

                                2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X