No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the same the distributer is on the wrong side of the motor(I think you can adjust the timing) there are a ton of weird ass vacuum hoses. It's way different, it's more like a v dub under the hood.

Comment

So what's the status on the title. Straight up no copy at all? Any leads on the person who's car the name is in?

Always caught up in these title issue cars. I've had many great cheap cars go south because of a no title deal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        So what's the status on the title. Straight up no copy at all? Any leads on the person who's car the name is in?

Always caught up in these title issue cars. I've had many great cheap cars go south because of a no title deal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
        Some tweaked brothers friends brothers sisters husbands cousins uncle has it. Registering this will not be cheap or easy but I'm sure it's do able and worth it. If for some reason that's not possible I will either sell it, or pick up another early model shell and put everything on that.

Comment

Hope it doesn't come to parting...

...but dibs euro check panel, German second language ftw!
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Hope it doesn't come to parting...

...but dibs euro check panel, German second language ftw!
            If that ha to happen all euro parts will go on a u.s. shell hopefully not though.

Comment

The amp on my lukebox setup is dead. Haven't had music for a week. Sad times.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I haven't had a lukebox for over a month now. :(
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                  Some tweaked brothers friends brothers sisters husbands cousins uncle has it. Registering this will not be cheap or easy but I'm sure it's do able and worth it. If for some reason that's not possible I will either sell it, or pick up another early model shell and put everything on that.
                  Be sure to check with the local PD to make sure its not stolen.
                  I had a buddy partially restore an old mach1 mustang and get it pulled out from under him cuz it was originally stolen from new york.
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

I'm slightly worried about that but it was worth the risk for 350$ I'll find out Tuesday when I go to DMV

Comment

Josh, thanks for the coolant hose! Hopefully she be all back together tomorrow!
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Any of you fellow vancouver/portland people fly fish??? Ive fished rainbows n other trout, but wanna get into steelhead!
                        I wanna get into that have been out for a couple years, but wouldnt mind doing it again.. hmu and we should make a day trip or weekend trip??
                        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                        1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                        (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                        1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                        2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          The amp on my lukebox setup is dead. Haven't had music for a week. Sad times.
                          I can relate to not having something with your car, like not being able to drive it in a week. Shit is killing me just looking at my GF rev to only 3K rpm's each time.
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

My stereo works great :D
                            -Andy

Comment

Mine too :D

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                                Use the m30!!!
                                I'd have to track down a manual to make it worth my time, been unsuccessful in doing so thus far. My eyes are trapped on an s52 but for that price I can turbo the m30. Definitely still in the thinking stage of things.

Opinions help.

Comment

Working...
                                X