Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

You should see mine first start of the day.

Been burning about 1/4 quart of oil a week since I chipped it.

Edit: tried to post a video here, But I don't know how so I put it on Instagram @pdxseth
    Last edited by Pdxseth; 06-11-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Nice Cheuk, M20s dont die, they just start burning ungodly amounts of oil, that is if it hasnt already leaked out the gaskets....
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Mine doesn't leak a drop, the e28 is another story though.

Comment

Yep.
          I have not a speck of oil on the ground but just a smidge every now and again at first start.
          I expect it to stay that way too.
          *knocks in wood*
          sigpic
          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Mine don't leak either, but it does burn a little. by the time it's due for a oil change, it's usually down about 1/2 quart....
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              You need a better monitor mate, first full rev it shoots out blue, not a lot, but definitely shooting blue.
              My monitor is just fine. That little thing next to the canisters and the blue light is my color calibration tool that measures ambient light, and adjusts it to keep the representation of color truer. It's a silly little thing.

Comment

So which one of you PNW kids is thinking they can get $1000 for stocker Basketweaves with caps? :mrgreen:

Comment

And the 14's aren't made by BBS, they're made by Lemmers.

Comment

It is taking all that is within me to hold back from texting this kid

Comment

I sold one for 25 bucks with a good tire recently.

Comment

He lives down the street. Maybe I go offer $100. Lol
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                          I sold one for 25 bucks with a good tire recently.
                          Thanks again for that. Although I did get my rims mounted not but few weeks later. Anyway yea this whole "e30 tax" thing is gettin out of hand lately...
                          "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Buying this if it's even close to the condition it appears to be in. Thanks for posting. I don't know how I missed it during my searches.

Comment

Looks good. It's been up for awhile. I'm surprised that it's stuck around this long.

Comment

I think my dad might buy it. He's going up to look at it right meow.

Comment

Working...
                                X