Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Do you want savage, unless someone can magically change the silly minds of 95% of the people here to not use snow tires till its fucking winter it doesnt matter.

    Seriously people, why the fuck do you need snow tires, you dont even fucking go to work if there is a forecast of snow anyway.


    speak for yourself dude. I don't throw them on till it fucking snows.



    And not everyone calls it quits when a little white stuff falls on the ground. I still get up and go to work like any other day.



    Staying home is for pussies. Lol.
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

    Comment


      Apart from that, I don't really ever run studs unless it freezes over.

      I like a bit of snow drifting but I don't want to push it.



      When the 4wds are sliding around, its time for studs and I couldn't give a single shit about who ruins the roads or not.

      Fuck that high horse bullshit.
      sigpic
      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

      Comment


        Can't wait for the snow. Looking into new wheel/tire combo for winter.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

        Comment


          Originally posted by cleanasse30 View Post
          Congrats! Want a cookie?
          WHOA!! You giving away free cookies?

          I love cookies!
          sigpic
          Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
          88 Alpine 325i
          1/2 88 325iX

          Comment


            Aaaaand apparently I've successfully trolled the chit chat thread. But SRSLY, there is NO NEED for studded snows in the PNW.
            sigpic

            2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

            Comment


              Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
              Aaaaand apparently I've successfully trolled the chit chat thread. But SRSLY, there is NO NEED for studded snows in the PNW.
              yeah, i know its a bit silly to run them when its not overly slick and i know they tear up the roads but, so does your mom and you dont hear me bitchin'.;D
              sigpic
              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                yeah, i know its a bit silly to run them when its not overly slick and i know they tear up the roads but, so does your mom and you dont hear me bitchin'.;D
                Not nice, John. BTW, do you work over St. Vincents? I've seen your car that way recently.
                sigpic

                2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

                Comment


                  I'm just teasin' ;)



                  Yeah, I have meetings in cedar hills so I got right past there.
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by cleanasse30 View Post
                    Congrats! Want a cookie?
                    You know what, I actually would LOVE a cookie.

                    PM me and I will give you my address.
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      You know what, I actually would LOVE a cookie.

                      PM me and I will give you my address.
                      I have a plate of peanut butter cookies right next next to me, you gotta come get one though :giggle:
                      2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

                      90 325i | 95 Miata

                      Comment


                        These in 16"s on my iX, for winter/"lets get dirty" good times.

                        Would they look good? Been hung up on these wheels for a while.

                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                          Apart from that, I don't really ever run studs unless it freezes over.

                          I like a bit of snow drifting but I don't want to push it.

                          When the 4wds are sliding around, its time for studs and I couldn't give a single shit about who ruins the roads or not.

                          Fuck that high horse bullshit.
                          Yes to every single point...

                          Can't wait for some white powder...wait
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                          Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                          Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                            These in 16"s on my iX, for winter/"lets get dirty" good times.

                            Would they look good? Been hung up on these wheels for a while.


                            Those look tits, do it!

                            Comment


                              Look like they only come in 15x6/7 I'd like done if I could 15x8 or 9

                              Comment




                                You guys have the most intense internet beef.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X