Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    I'll have a spare auto tragic once I get the manual out of the parts car into to the SETA..

    And yeah Austin, I might take you up on that. I just have to look at mounting, the car and transmission are early 85, so originally plate style.



    Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

    I have a late model carrier with an e30 m3 bracket I got from the ginger, he thought it worked to mount to an early eta trans but it didn't because I have an 82' 323 trans, or it doesn't work at all idk but your welcome to try it

    Comment


      Thanks guys - I actually still have the original Sheet metal shifter and mount that was on the car originally, but it's sloppy as hell..

      I'm still debating if I want to deal with swapping it out before the 6 hour race or just live with it.
      1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
      2006 BMW X3
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

      Comment


        Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Thanks guys - I actually still have the original Sheet metal shifter and mount that was on the car originally, but it's sloppy as hell..

        I'm still debating if I want to deal with swapping it out before the 6 hour race or just live with it.
        Let's swap it out. I reaaaaaaaally want the DTM shifter :)
        Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
        @autobahnmotorsport
        '88 M5 | '89 330is

        Comment


          niiiiice. love the photoshopped LS in the engine bay

          http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5406001617.html
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          02' ///M Coupe 'Clownshoe'- TiAg/Black & Estoril- SOLD
          12' E70 X5 Diesel - Daily Driver
          19' Harley Davidson FXBB Street Bob


          Leave me Feedback!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=223522

          Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.
          Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

          Comment


            $2k less and it's a deal.
            Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
            @autobahnmotorsport
            '88 M5 | '89 330is

            Comment


              yeah LS2 isnt worth the 4-5k that isnt the E30 lol.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

              Comment


                Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Let's swap it out. I reaaaaaaaally want the DTM shifter :)
                I can't wait to try one out in my swap, I have unit that Castro Motorsports made. I just have to find new bearings for the shifter rod, it definitely took a few blows from the driveshaft.

                Comment


                  rear floorboard of my zinno coupe is soaked on driver;s side.any thoughts why? the sunroof drains are all clear and the perforated drainage locations on the bottom rocker are clear as well. Im lost...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    rear floorboard of my zinno coupe is soaked on driver;s side.any thoughts why? the sunroof drains are all clear and the perforated drainage locations on the bottom rocker are clear as well. Im lost...
                    My money is on the taillight gaskets. Mine were doing the same thing last year. Replaced those, and they immediately went away.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    02' ///M Coupe 'Clownshoe'- TiAg/Black & Estoril- SOLD
                    12' E70 X5 Diesel - Daily Driver
                    19' Harley Davidson FXBB Street Bob


                    Leave me Feedback!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=223522

                    Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.
                    Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                      I can't wait to try one out in my swap, I have unit that Castro Motorsports made. I just have to find new bearings for the shifter rod, it definitely took a few blows from the driveshaft.
                      I'm just stoked for a short throw but tall lever. It'll feel like a real race car. Haha
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
                      @autobahnmotorsport
                      '88 M5 | '89 330is

                      Comment


                        no its not the tail light seals. Though I have a new set, just havent thrown them on yet. I am talking about directly behind the drivers seat, where passengers in the rear seat put their feet. Under the mat. Its soakeddddd

                        thought it was from these drains being clogged but I dont think so now

                        Comment


                          Windsheild could be leaking my car does that

                          Comment


                            If your footwells are soaked its windshield. If they are soaked when driving its cause your pans are rusted.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

                            Comment


                              I dont see how windshield water can get from the front to the very back of the passenger cabin, especially when i park the car nose first down hill.

                              this car is rust free. zero rust.

                              Comment


                                Oh back footwell. Then im 100% going to go with sunroof drains, why? because the POS i bought from austin had the same issue. Lol
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X