PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    AN fittings, where to buy them in the greater Seattle area? I have a good online source but with my limited time to work on the car, id rather not wait a week for shipping.
    Does it have to be fancy aluminum AN stuff? 37* JIC fittings are compatible and don't command the premium of uttering "AN". Plus, they're available and almost every truck hydraulic hose shop. I usually go to Western Fluid Components in Totem Lake.
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      ^ I have a story about the first car. I'd be willing to bet that it will have some problems...
      I wanna hear this story.. I was there first person to go see the car when it was first listed for sale at 10k. I'd love to have the recaros out of it. Lol

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
      1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Man, that car has been listed EVERYWHERE!

BAT, eBay, CL..etc.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

If anyone is genuinely interested in buying that car, send me a pm and I'll tell you what I know about it. I'm not going to discuss it in public.
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
            Does it have to be fancy aluminum AN stuff? 37* JIC fittings are compatible and don't command the premium of uttering "AN". Plus, they're available and almost every truck hydraulic hose shop. I usually go to Western Fluid Components in Totem Lake.
            Good to know, that should save me some time and money!
            Thanks!
            m106 1990 e30
            e36 daily
            e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              ^ I have a story about the first car. I'd be willing to bet that it will have some problems...
              Really curious on the story, I like the color/style there.
              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

I just made myself look stupid. I was talking about the first ix previously, not the Hartge car.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

Looking for a coupe project. Would prefer 4cyl. Hit me up if you guys have any leads.
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Looking for a coupe project. Would prefer 4cyl. Hit me up if you guys have any leads.
                    You must of seen this.

Comment

^^ that car isn't quite what the guy describes. Ran a carfax on it and had an odometer discrepancy. Someone swapped it out. Car has well over 350k miles. Lol

Comment

That's good to know. I'll stop looking at it. Been watching it since it was on Fox island for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                          That's good to know. I'll stop looking at it. Been watching it since it was on Fox island for sale.
                          I may still have the screen shots of the car fax when I asked the owner about it. he claims the engine was swapped but has no record of it.

Comment

Looks like I'm getting the water pump won't seal issue.

Thanks e30, parents saying it leaks coolant into srip pan.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Aviation sealer is your friend.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                                Aviation sealer is your friend.
                                Ha, I think ill check it out, could be I slapped it on too quick for that meet in chicago. Or it just got cold and the seal shrunk.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X