Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
    Wonderful.
    I fucking love it when people steal stuff.

I come our to do some work on the early model and some fuck-knob has stolen the entire exhaust system out of my carport.

Seriously, if someone here grabbed it, fuck you completely.
    Assholes.
    What the hell? Fuck thieves, there's a special place in hell for them
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      So is the guy who wrecked the red late model today on r3v?
      His gf was driving his car and spun out on the 205 bridge and shredded his quarter panel lol
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
        His gf was driving his car and spun out on the 205 bridge and shredded his quarter panel lol
        I was asking here because I wanted to snag some parts off him.

Savage, that sucks about the exhaust man.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

I was asking here because I wanted to snag some parts off him.

Savage, that sucks about the exhaust man.
          Check the pnw bmw Facebook page, someone had a thread on it and he was commenting about possibly parting
          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
            Wonderful.
            I fucking love it when people steal stuff.

I come our to do some work on the early model and some fuck-knob has stolen the entire exhaust system out of my carport.

Seriously, if someone here grabbed it, fuck you completely.
            Assholes.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
            I feel your pain. Some spineless, dickless mother fucker stole a set of black coupe door cards and an M20B25 engine harness a couple weeks ago. I hope that fucker gets Lou Gherig's disease.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have an entire eta exhaust from the manifolds
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                anybody ever have a problem with their trunk seal leaking, even though its in great condition? my one car is letting in alot of water, and while being locked inside with my flashlight I have pinpointed the leak to the trunk seal. I aligned the trunk and tightened the latch, etc. but it still leaks bad. the trunk is not bent out of shape and has a good sealing surface - the trunk seal is supple and crack free with no tears. I am leery of buying a new seal because Im worried it wont actually fix my problem... and I cant afford to waste money
                Get in the trunk and have a friend use a garden hose to soak down the trunk lid and see where it is getting in. I kind of doubt the trunk seal is the issue because there is a rain channel for water to drain. It would have to go up and over the seal to get in the trunk.

Taillight seals, sunroof drains or antenna grommet would be my guess.

These things work great for removing moisture from the air:

They are used in boats and RV's, so check at a marine or army supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  I hope that fucker gets Lou Gherig's disease.
                  lmfao
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    I feel your pain. Some spineless, dickless mother fucker stole a set of black coupe door cards and an M20B25 engine harness a couple weeks ago. I hope that fucker gets Lou Gherig's disease.
                    No joke. I'm already poor enough.

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    I have an entire eta exhaust from the manifolds
                    I might take you up on that.
                    I'm going to look around for an IS exhaust but I'll definitely keep you in mind.
                    Thanks.:)

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Chances are it's some worthless metal thieves. Unfortunately, probably cut up and in the back of some crap pickup..

In some ways, that is one place I agree with sharia law, cut their hands off.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

It would really help me out if someone had some bottle caps or weaves they're willing to sell for cheap.
                        I've got a crappy set of iX weaves for really cheap and a set of decent iX weaves for fairly cheap if you're still interested.

anybody ever have a problem with their trunk seal leaking, even though its in great condition? my one car is letting in alot of water, and while being locked inside with my flashlight I have pinpointed the leak to the trunk seal. I aligned the trunk and tightened the latch, etc. but it still leaks bad. the trunk is not bent out of shape and has a good sealing surface - the trunk seal is supple and crack free with no tears. I am leery of buying a new seal because Im worried it wont actually fix my problem... and I cant afford to waste money
                        Yes, I have. Same things, seal looked fine, adjusted the trunk, but still leaking. Replacing the trunk seal fixed the problem.

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                        Get in the trunk and have a friend use a garden hose to soak down the trunk lid and see where it is getting in. I kind of doubt the trunk seal is the issue because there is a rain channel for water to drain. It would have to go up and over the seal to get in the trunk.
                        I ended up doing that to pinpoint where the water was coming from. For me, it really was the water coming up and over the seal whenever I parked facing downhill and the water would pool at the forward corners.
                        1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                        2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                        1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

guess Ill give in and get a seal lol. having two project e30s really is nice on the pocket book :D

just finished "trying" to shampoo the carpet in my sedan - even with my 2 years experience as a detailer, I dont think there is much hope for this carpet. its not ripped anywhere atleast, so maybe this summer Ill dye it. gonna buy a euro plate for that car "scuzze-30"

Comment

is europeanplates.com the Seattle plate company? I bought some from a guy in Seattle who makes them years ago, cant remember which website is his...

Comment

[QUOTE=cg138;4541801]I've got a crappy set of iX weaves for really cheap and a set of decent iX weaves for fairly cheap if you're still interested.

If Hank doesn't want either set of them I'd be interested. I need a set for my 89 ix.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
                              1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

guess Ill give in and get a seal lol. having two project e30s really is nice on the pocket book :D

just finished "trying" to shampoo the carpet in my sedan - even with my 2 years experience as a detailer, I dont think there is much hope for this carpet. its not ripped anywhere atleast, so maybe this summer Ill dye it. gonna buy a euro plate for that car "scuzze-30"
                                Why throw parts at the problem without verifying where it is leaking from?

As far as the carpet goes, pull it out and pressure wash it.

Comment

Working...
                                X