PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    I'll have a spare auto tragic once I get the manual out of the parts car into to the SETA..

And yeah Austin, I might take you up on that. I just have to look at mounting, the car and transmission are early 85, so originally plate style.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I have a late model carrier with an e30 m3 bracket I got from the ginger, he thought it worked to mount to an early eta trans but it didn't because I have an 82' 323 trans, or it doesn't work at all idk but your welcome to try it

Comment

Thanks guys - I actually still have the original Sheet metal shifter and mount that was on the car originally, but it's sloppy as hell..

I'm still debating if I want to deal with swapping it out before the 6 hour race or just live with it.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        Thanks guys - I actually still have the original Sheet metal shifter and mount that was on the car originally, but it's sloppy as hell..

I'm still debating if I want to deal with swapping it out before the 6 hour race or just live with it.
        Let's swap it out. I reaaaaaaaally want the DTM shifter :)
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

niiiiice. love the photoshopped LS in the engine bay

-Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

$2k less and it's a deal.

Comment

yeah LS2 isnt worth the 4-5k that isnt the E30 lol.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Let's swap it out. I reaaaaaaaally want the DTM shifter :)
                I can't wait to try one out in my swap, I have unit that Castro Motorsports made. I just have to find new bearings for the shifter rod, it definitely took a few blows from the driveshaft.

Comment

rear floorboard of my zinno coupe is soaked on driver;s side.any thoughts why? the sunroof drains are all clear and the perforated drainage locations on the bottom rocker are clear as well. Im lost...

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    rear floorboard of my zinno coupe is soaked on driver;s side.any thoughts why? the sunroof drains are all clear and the perforated drainage locations on the bottom rocker are clear as well. Im lost...
                    My money is on the taillight gaskets. Mine were doing the same thing last year. Replaced those, and they immediately went away.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                      I can't wait to try one out in my swap, I have unit that Castro Motorsports made. I just have to find new bearings for the shifter rod, it definitely took a few blows from the driveshaft.
                      I'm just stoked for a short throw but tall lever. It'll feel like a real race car. Haha

Comment

no its not the tail light seals. Though I have a new set, just havent thrown them on yet. I am talking about directly behind the drivers seat, where passengers in the rear seat put their feet. Under the mat. Its soakeddddd

thought it was from these drains being clogged but I dont think so now

Comment

Windsheild could be leaking my car does that

Comment

If your footwells are soaked its windshield. If they are soaked when driving its cause your pans are rusted.
                            willschnitz

Comment

I dont see how windshield water can get from the front to the very back of the passenger cabin, especially when i park the car nose first down hill.

this car is rust free. zero rust.

Comment

Oh back footwell. Then im 100% going to go with sunroof drains, why? because the POS i bought from austin had the same issue. Lol
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X