Clear All

Need to paint the tow strap red

Comment

Lol at the wanna be euro single wiper gay as fuck
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

and my brothers car seen here, built for purists just like mine!
        Attached Files

Comment

minus missing the bumper your new e30 looks pretty "purist" worthy.

Comment

its fully gutted with no radio, no speakers, broken hvac fan, broken windshield wipers, rustyhole muffler, etc. it needs some more time and money. it has an ebay front lip (which fit great and is more flexible than oe bmw). I added the ellipsoids. Dents and dings all over, brillantrot fender and door off two other cars, etc.

it needs work but has been incredibly reliable. I just drove to Salem Oregon and back and managed 30mpg according to receipts. cruised at 75 and played with a motorcycle near Kamas on the way home lol. I was at 210 miles on half a tank when arriving in Salem

Comment

Looks pretty good Toes
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                I'm dreaming about a shorter stroke big bore LS that will have the valvetrain and cam to do 7500, That, I think, will be fun hahaha. I'm also plotting 180 degree headers for the sounds 500 hp is fairly easy with one lol
                http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/4-8l-cr...pm-ls-stroker/
                That is bananas!

Hmmm.. Maybe when the LS in the Saab finally gives up the ghost I'll build this for it.

AWD + 8000rpm + Bronze SUV = scary rides to school for the kiddo. :)
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                  I feel like the guys over at rocket bunny create these kits with drifters/motorsports in mind. Maybe im wrong, but if you want your car to look fast, at least back up that bark with some bite.

I personally wouldnt own this kit, cuz I cant justify the cost...and I have S54 aspirations.
                  Considering that they made their name by selling that style of kit for the the BRZ/GT86, which is slow as balls...i'm gonna go with no. remember, most body kits for all of automotive history are for slow cars to look not as slow. We all made fun of this shit in the 90's because of the honda scene and it went away for a while but seems to be coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    Considering that they made their name by selling that style of kit for the the BRZ/GT86, which is slow as balls...i'm gonna go with no. remember, most body kits for all of automotive history are for slow cars to look not as slow. We all made fun of this shit in the 90's because of the honda scene and it went away for a while but seems to be coming back.
                    lmfao point taken.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

rocket bunny is the new F&F
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I was confused by their website - are they owned by Greddy or the same parent company or ???
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          and my brothers car seen here, built for purists just like mine!
                          I don't think your gonna rustle the jimmies of purists with either car.
                          Last edited by Matt-B; 04-27-2016, 08:03 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            I don't think your gonna rustle the jimmies of purists with either parts car.
                            fixed

Comment

Oh boy lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

are you guys fucking retarded or is my sense sarcasm just fucking retarded? its quite obvious neither car is for purists

Comment

Working...
                                X