Clear All

You got that right...lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      Yeah I want an E90 really bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Want a 49K miles 328i X drive? Parents selling their car since they wont be using it.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        I went the M route and dont regret it whatsoever. Obviously you pay a premium in maintenance, but its worth it.

Put it this way...if i dont drive my E46 M3 for a day, I go thru withdrawals...i literally crave it lol.

And whenever my lady and I go on trips, I find every excuse to take the M. It's such a fantastic car. Im currently looking for a roof rack system so I can utilize it on long trips.

I live in Portland and am about to be driving three times a week from here to Eugene and the surrounding areas.

I figure I will put 40k of hard miles on a year until that business is p and running and staff it.

Those would be very fun miles though...
        Derek-

Comment

Same sort of reason got my m3. So fun to Just take it and drive. It's my daily aswell.

So I can work on e30 any time and not be without car

Comment

Anyone in the Spokane area this weekend?? Got a good crew down at the raceway for drift matsuri, pretty sure the car show is today and drifting all weekend! My brother brought down his wisefab m30 turbo and my other buddy brought his 1uzfe e30.

Message me if you interested!

Comment

Anyone have dimensions of where the front suspension/cradle is bolted in?
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Drove the M60 swapped dumpster fire all the way to Seatac from my place in Bucoda and back to pick up my daughter. This car just keeps getting better and better. Exhaust note is smoothing out a little, as the muffler wears, thing still pulls like a train. Now I just gotta figure out why I am throwing O2 sensors codes, Which it has been doing from day one, and figure out why the hell I'm getting a "Purge valve" code from time to time.
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Anyone have a early model year E30 front spoiler (the plastic portion) and H&R OE Sport Springs (50404-55)?

Thanks!

Comment

Anyone need any late model m20 stuff. Have a motor and separate 885 head along with a bunch of other shit. Anyone Portland local hmu

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
                      Anyone need any late model m20 stuff. Have a motor and separate 885 head along with a bunch of other shit. Anyone Portland local hmu

Have any of the engine coolant hoses?

I could use part of the spider hose going to late model res

Comment

price on head? looking for one

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt-B;4658460]Have any of the engine coolant hoses?

I could use part of the spider hose going to late model res[/

Is it the one from the thermostat housing to heater hose & over flow tank?

But yea I have all of them still.

Comment

[QUOTE=UgkNW*;4658503]
                            Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            Have any of the engine coolant hoses?

I could use part of the spider hose going to late model res[/

Is it the one from the thermostat housing to heater hose & over flow tank?

But yea I have all of them still.

Radiator overflow to under intake

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                              Anyone have dimensions of where the front suspension/cradle is bolted in?
                              This thread has some frame dimensions on page 2:

Comment

So what's everyone's favorite res for fireworks?
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X