Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I say we finally get the money together to set up a boxing ring, ufc octagon, whatever in whoever's back yard and finally get this Matt-b vs. 5toes thing dealt with.

    Toes can use weapons, Matt is a security guard and is good with a sewing needle so I see it's a fair trade.
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

    Comment


      Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      I say we finally get the money together to set up a boxing ring, ufc octagon, whatever in whoever's back yard and finally get this Matt-b vs. 5toes thing dealt with.



      Toes can use weapons, Matt is a security guard and is good with a sewing needle so I see it's a fair trade.


      Matt will eat toes


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

      Comment


        I have a $50,000 leg I dont mind breaking over his head :) hehe FIGHT!

        Comment


          Can we all pay to have a dinner with Matt-B and Toes and have just one guy be the mediator? Find peace between the two guys? It pains me.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

          Comment


            first it was the ginger and now they are great buddies so im sure its in the near future for these two aswell
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

            Comment


              I have a harness. Pm me


              Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              ...anyone got a cheap M20B25 engine harness? I let the magic smoke out of the one I had because some PO labeled one of the ground feeds as 12v.

              Probably didn't help I was really tired and just wanting to go to bed after we stabbed the motor in it..

              Comment


                I have one. 120k in mcminnville Oregon... Lol..



                Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                Anyone got a lead on a M50 for sale? I've got a 93
                525i Wagon here the has been taken care of really well over the years, car needs an engine. Customer is probably going to just sell it for nothing.

                Just feeling out if I can make something happen for this car. I'd hate to see it go to the wrecker or end up in the wrong hands.

                Comment


                  "stamar" old car, for those who remember that nut...

                  https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/6134996768.html
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    "stamar" old car, for those who remember that nut...

                    https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/6134996768.html
                    WTF? Isnt the tech2 bumper worth the asking price alone?
                    sigpic
                    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                    Comment


                      Bumper and more

                      Bumper and headlamps for sure.

                      And for some of us, a motor and trans. (eye roll)

                      Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                      WTF? Isnt the tech2 bumper worth the asking price alone?

                      Comment


                        Fuck, if I had 700$ extra, it would be mine tonight. Lol
                        sigpic
                        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                          WTF? Isnt the tech2 bumper worth the asking price alone?
                          Replica. Not a bad deal but the previous owner really hilly billied the shit out of it for a long time.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                          Comment


                            Hmmm.... Kinda sounds right up your alley, Austin. You gonna pick it up for parts?
                            sigpic
                            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Replica. Not a bad deal but the previous owner really hilly billied the shit out of it for a long time.
                              Can you elaborate?

                              Comment


                                Second this. I love a good trailer park story.
                                sigpic
                                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X