PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
    So, there is no way I am dropping the motor for this damn wiper linkage. This is what I came up with for now, lol.

you dont need to...

when the dog bone broke, i had told you, it can be replaced just by itself, its like a 20$ item

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      you dont need to...

when the dog bone broke, i had told you, it can be replaced just by itself, its like a 20$ item
      Yeah. I did get the part but I couldn't get the other end removed from where it attaches under the motor.

Comment

screwdriver, i popped mine off with a bent 1

Comment

Austin why does your car smoke so damn much?
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
            Austin why does your car smoke so damn much?
            Lol. It does run pretty rich, thanks to the TRM tune. Consumes very little oil, so I will chalk it up to the tune.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

So I've been cutting and trimming that late valance the past couple days in preparation​ for the rear conversion and I only have a few things I'm not quite sure about.
              Where the db trim attaches on the side of the car, there is that little tab next to the wheelarch. I'm debating whether or not to cut the valance around it or to just tack weld the tab on to the late valance. My worry is that if I cut around it, if it will show or not...
              sigpic
              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Weld it to the late model valance. That's how an '88 car would come.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone know or have opinions on if these locking lug bolts by ECS Tuning are any good? They seem kind of cheap and easy to undo with a 16mm... or a torx socket.. But if they work they work?

Comment

go to motorsport hardware

ECS takes weeks, and weeks, and weeks to ship stuff. I stopped using them

Comment

Anyone have an m42 oil pan around Seattle for cheap?
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                        Anyone know or have opinions on if these locking lug bolts by ECS Tuning are any good? They seem kind of cheap and easy to undo with a 16mm... or a torx socket.. But if they work they work?
                        ECS sells BMW brand ones that aren't to horribly prices and I don't see there anyway you could get them off with out the tool.
                        WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                        Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                        92 525it 5 speed.
                        80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

QSC Mackie
                          hee hee.

t
                          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Got the front end put together, too late for Burgers & Bimmers but oh well. This thing is a blast so far.
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Is it possible that my cps is broken even though my car has spark and fuel? My old cps wire was cut by the timing belt so i bought a new cps but it is not anything like the oem one. When I try to start my car it turns over and sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. And whenever i pull out my spark plugs they smell like fuel

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW if you are looking for lock nuts for E30 dont buy those trash 'oem' ones that are the squiggly line type, the metal is too soft and they strip.

Ask me how i know.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X