PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    M60. But I really don't like working on cars so I'd probably just end up buying a car already swapped
    I love the idea of a V8 E30 but as a daily i know way more 24v dailies than v8 e30 daily's, that being said my E30 is no longer my daily so i'm all for v8 swapped e30s

Comment

Now... haha

It developed a misfire, so I decided to do the cap and rotor since the plug wires look newer. Installed them and it fired up, came back the next day and it just cranks. So I removed them and there were marks on the 6 posts, threw it back together, doubled checked that the wires were in the right spots and still nothing. I'm going to check the plug wires tonight

so properly time the motor, or pay me and Austin to co me visit, with hammers

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I also think I got another camera ticket last night for not making a complete stop on a right turn
        Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        stopping all the way is your solution

M60. But I really don't like working on cars so I'd probably just end up buying a car already swapped
        if you cant handle the stock motor you in no way can handle a swap motor, or M60....cmon...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          if you cant handle the stock motor you in no way can handle a swap motor, or M60....cmon...
          Oh I can do a swap, I've done or helped with a few. As I get older the joy of working on cars turned into a huge hassle. My kids follow me it to the garage, but they don't wantnto wrench they want to play around and annoy me. It's just not fun

Comment

Oh I can do a swap, I've done or helped with a few. As I get older the joy of working on cars turned into a huge hassle. My kids follow me it to the garage, but they don't wantnto wrench they want to play around and annoy me. It's just not fun
            2 places kids can't play! .... kitchen and garage.... little basta*ds
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            '90 325i sedan daily driven
            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
              “For the pleasure of others without compensation”
              If it looks good to other drivers on the road does that count?
              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

As I get older the joy of working on cars turned into a huge hassle. My kids follow me it to the garage, but they don't wantnto wrench they want to play around and annoy me. It's just not fun
                Yeah, I have found that 'help' usually means I don't get much done,
                at least yet. However, every so often, mine (one was enough!)
                will find something exciting, and suddenly, I don't have to clean parts
                anymore. Or, he grabs onto the spare carburetor I found for $15 ath the
                junkyard, goes and gets a screwdriver, and
                suddenly I get 3 uninterrupted hours, punctuated by an occasional 'What's this?'

t
                who races a lot less, now.
                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

If anyone wants a good insurance agent I have a really good one... pm me for a phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
                    If anyone wants a good insurance agent I have a really good one... pm me for a phone number.

let me guess he also sells used cars out back lol

Comment

DUIs? No problem!
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Good credit, bad credit, divorce , no credit at all ?

Comment

Wait until they get older. Last month she invited her boyfriend to change his oil using my shit while I was at work. Wanker spilt all over and used up my stash of cat litter.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                            Wait until they get older. Last month she invited her boyfriend to change his oil using my shit while I was at work. Wanker spilt all over and used up my stash of cat litter.
                            Well looks like it’s not gonna work out with them amirite

Comment

No she is a very reputable insurance agent out of Medford. Saved my dad a few hundred dollars for 3 cars. I only pay $121 a month and I’m 18 with 2 tickets on my record that including speeding, running a stop sign, careless driving and more...

Comment

And she also provides money back if you don’t get into any trouble or accidents I can’t remember what the % is but it’s over 10%

Comment

Working...
                                X