X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LateFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB View Post
    Pacific Northwest does NOT, EMPHATICALLY, include California.

Party foul!
    OOP! No, I just assumed you big city boys (and girls) had to go thru emissions inspections like CA.

As a former Seattlite, I understand the great sensitivity involved here!

Anyway...here in the vast rural sticks of MT, I'm not sure it has to have lights or fenders on it to drive on the highway, much less emissions, much less inspections. That would mean the commies are infringing on mah freedums!!....or something...

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all get to enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• kid325e
    replied
    I like black sheep therefore I think the 914 is sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Nader393
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    I have no dog in the fight, as I don't and probably will never own one. Neat cars, but not for me. I have an uncle, who has three 911s rotting away in his back yard. If it weren't for the ridiculous markup on the cars and parts, maybe I would consider buying one.

I guess I'll just have to deal with my overpriced turbo family sedan in the meantime.
    New math tells me that 3 bad 911s equals 1 good 911. Wait a year or so for the economy to fully crash. Then it'll be prime time to move the chess pieces.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    914s are awesome and if it wasn’t political they would’ve done better. I still want to own one and do some fun stuff with it. The community is awesome and they don’t have any problems being the black sheep of the Porsche community

Leave a comment:

Working...
X