Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30austin
    replied
    I just couldn't do Facebook anymore. The amount of stupidity and misinformation, on a very regular basis, was slowly killing me on the inside. I will be here, until the very cold, bitter end, when the lights are shut off and they're forcibly pushing me, out of the door. I hope that won't be for a long time. One of the few things that has helped keep my sanity, over the years.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Facebook is like instant messaging. Information comes through fast, but is way less substantive. Facebook is better for selling, or looking to buy though. Honestly, a lot of other forums I’m on, that also have Facebook groups, the Facebook groups are full of trolls and bashing. It’s awful. I dumped a bunch of FB groups because of it. Sometimes forum response is slow, but the forums are full of information that FB just doesn’t, and can’t provide.

Plus “PFA” is a plague that I have trouble dealing with. lol

Leave a comment:

• 1craze30
    replied
    I just use these forums because, yes, they are quite informative compared to FB. getting parts is way easier on FB, but there not as sweet a deal as you can get here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    But isn't Facebook a terrible way to communicate and disseminate information unless it's < 24h old?

Honest Q since I don't FB.

Leave a comment:

• 1craze30
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Are forums dying ?
    I feel that forums are now becoming a thing of the past. People are using other avenues to get their information and facebook has a ton of groups, essentially forums, to join and get informed. I like forums, I've been using them since 2003 and appreciate everything I get from these places.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X