PNW Chit Chat thread
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
I closed on the purchase my new house on the 10th of last month. New job, new house, new shop(with a lift!). It's going to be a good year! You'll see me around Bothell. Probably not quite as frequently (I couldn't count the number of times I would be sitting at the light outside of O'Reilly and see you cruise by.) However, I still work at O'Reilly like one Saturday a month to keep my discount.Leave a comment:
-
When did you move? Am I still going to see you putting around Bothell?Leave a comment:
-
Damn, I can literally see LeMay from my new house. I need to go back over there. Last time I was there it was all trucks. Which is cool...but not vintage racing bmw cool.Leave a comment:
-
Wow those are awesome. Might have to make the trip down.
I have a clean, crack and chip free window if anyone wants to buy it btw...Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Working my last day of the year today. Maybe I will be able to get something done on my E30.
@Austin when you coming back over?Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: