No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Does anyone have a cat conv that I can have for cheap? I need to fix my dad's poor puppy truck :( local to vancouver/pdx

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

What part of town do you live? I heard rumors that people where stealing catz, but had not actually heard of it happening.

What's funny is that instead of going after the thieves, the cops should be cracking down on the scrapmetal yards. You don't think it's suspicious when someone comes in with a bunch of cats that look like they have been yanked out? Either that, or the cops let us shoot to kill anyone we catch trying to steal metal.. I'm just sayin'..
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^ I am down with the shoot-to-kill thieves

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

My dad is contemplating buying a gun now lol
          And I want a shot gun. Mehhh... I live off of Mill Plain in Vancouver. Right across where the old air field used to be. My truck sat out there for probably less than a week and a half.
          I am totally down with shooting someone fucking with your shit.

Comment

so freakin mad right now with a certain vendor on this site. i hope i find some crack head trying to steal something from my car so i can take my anger out on them

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Abe, buy a Mossberg 500 or a Browning Auto-5

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

ive got a mossberg 500 12gauge i will trade for those US ellips lol

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Haha I already have a 500

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

dam i tried lol

back to the man cave to finish the head swap. just have to hook up the rad, fill and bleed cooling, change oil, valve adjustment, and i think thats it?

Comment

WUT!? You'll trade your Mossberg for elipsoids!? o.0!?
                      Damn you guys are fast lol I was looking at this bad boy...

Comment

Thats rad Abe, I have a pistol grip like that on mine and it rocks

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

If you are serious about home defense, the Saiga 12 should definitely be kept in mind :P

30 round drum magazine

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

In the part of town where I live, this is looking better every day.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                            If you are serious about home defense, the Saiga 12 should definitely be kept in mind :P

30 round drum magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e_CT...C40DAF7A4E0DE6
                            sigpic

Comment

MWHAHAHA

now tomorrow after work i will finish the cooling system, put on the drive belts and take it for the first drive on 6 cylinders.

Last edited by Mullet Bullet; 07-13-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Great job!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X