No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, anyone local have a 5spd swap they can part with? I had a line on one but the guy on here is not getting back to me.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

God damn it is so hot in Reno... lol It was a 105 today. Such an interesting little place this is... :) I'm diggin it

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

5spd swap sourced, now to start ordering some parts like a SSK, ZHP knob, matt's shift boots, trans mounts, pilot and throw out bearings, selector shaft seal, and a shifter bushing kit. i can't wait to get rid of this automatic. it shifts perfect and all but its just tragic to drive.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

You need a build thread son. Lol
          I know I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Taking a drive to Naches WA Tuesday morning (eww hate that store). Should be fun.. 410 and then a little further south to take HWY 12 East.

Found this gem on google maps...

Want to drive SO bad

Hint.. go alittle south on the map

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
              You need a build thread son. Lol
              I know I do.
              To late this is his personal diary now
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

lol

Comment

Anybody look atht that HWY I liked to? Great twisties

Comment

I love the work hes doing, but a build thread would be neat.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great looking highway, too bad it's on the very opposite corner of the state.

There's some pretty good stuff going up to various mountains closer to Western WA.
                      1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                      2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                      1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

^ Yeah there is. Ill try to get some pics of my car sideways this weekend... going down some desert gravel roads.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          ^ Yeah there is. Ill try to get some pics of my car sideways this weekend... going down some desert gravel roads.
                          Lulz. Open diff?
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yes. Auto too. Oh boy

My friends house Im going to in Naches has about 350 miles of gravel desert roads within a 20 mile radius.

Oh yes

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Yes. Auto too. Oh boy

My friends house Im going to in Naches has about 350 miles of gravel desert roads within a 20 mile radius.

Oh yes
                              Diff swap man. 3.46 is one of the best differentials you can get. Quick but still good mileage on the highway. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to get my E30 on gravel (even though it doesn't take much to get it sideways on dry tarmac anyway ;))
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hmm yeah these roads apparently are pretty good. My friend (hes often dumb) said his Dad got their PT cruiser to 80 on one of them. And he loves that car (its a turbo edition). Hes a really cool Dad, just bad taste in cars.. lol

3.46? Spendy. My car has a 4.1 open, so 3.73 lsd will be going in eventually.

First I gotta do:
                                Brakes
                                HeadUnit (maybe sub too)
                                Suspension

Comment

Working...
                                X