X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Hello all!

I'm getting closer and closer to this:

Headlights, air dam and ride height are taken care of. Now for some wheels.

So you finally got some coilovers? ;)

Haruko: Blunt is a person. He also happens to have a website. As far as the eta crap goes, try selling it all cheap to someone, although I don't know who would want it. You could save a few of the interesting tidbits and scrap out the rest.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
      That's a damn good deal, considering all the time you've got into it.

Hope you don't sell, but good luck with whatever you decide to move onto next dude!
      thanks i appreciate it. its a fun car but i just don't see it being that much more fun if i do a swap unless its a S38 or S50 turbo. plus wheel selection is annoying for the 4lug lol.

i dunno, i kinda just fell into this car, always wanted a E30 now i can say i had one.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Go S50! That's my next plan after I finish up cosmetics and do exhaust. I really don't want to spend too much more on this car because then I'll get too tied up in it financially and just keep it!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

thats my exact problem. if i go S50 i know i will still be bored with the power it has (my last car was a 400+hp subaru sleeper) thats why i was thinking M/S50 and turbo. but then im looking at $10K by the time im done and i can build a complete subaru for that money (swap, suspension, wheels, etc.)

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

So where do people usually source S50s for swaps?
            1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
            2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
            1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

$10,000?

Dude it can be done for cheaper,

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                $10,000?

Dude it can be done for cheaper,
                reread what i posted. S50 swap with turbo. that can easily reach $10K after all the little parts, fab work and time, engine management and tuning time on a dyno, etc. it ads up quick.

ive built more then a few cars, i kinda have a clue what it costs to do so.

here is my last DD i built. it started as a 99 2.2 n/a automatic, was then built into a 240AWHP 2.0 turbo drivetrain swap from a 2003 WRX. i rewired the whole car with the WRX sedan harness. then went a little nuts on a spare block i had and ended up with around 450WHP.

to

Comment

M50 will take boost just as well

Comment

A S50 is not a M50
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      M50 will take boost just as well
                      i understand this why do you think i continually posted M/S50

Comment

N3wbieeeeeee :roll:
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

let me just clarify what i meant was doing ether M50 or S50 swap.

Comment

Do a small block turbo.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

lol i almost stuffed a LS1 into it when i first got the car and it only ran on 5 cylinders

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                                reread what i posted. S50 swap with turbo. that can easily reach $10K after all the little parts, fab work and time, engine management and tuning time on a dyno, etc. it ads up quick.

ive built more then a few cars, i kinda have a clue what it costs to do so.

here is my last DD i built. it started as a 99 2.2 n/a automatic, was then built into a 240AWHP 2.0 turbo drivetrain swap from a 2003 WRX. i rewired the whole car with the WRX sedan harness. then went a little nuts on a spare block i had and ended up with around 450WHP.

to

Badass.
                                Dayummmmmmmn
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X