No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone wanna buy a non-running 90 325i. im done with this car.

i ordered a new crank sensor from blunt which showed up 15minutes ago. so i went and tossed it in and still the car will not start. cranks strong but doesn't even try to kick over. i feel like just parting the dam thing out.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

How much?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Same here
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Also want to know price

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Fucking vultures lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Lol coming from a vulture
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

We can see you:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                  anyone wanna buy a non-running 90 325i. im done with this car.

i ordered a new crank sensor from blunt which showed up 15minutes ago. so i went and tossed it in and still the car will not start. cranks strong but doesn't even try to kick over. i feel like just parting the dam thing out.

You should throw a "help me fix my car" meet.
                  Im sure pizza and beer would get a few people to try to help you out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fellow vulture here.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

lol Im sticking with mine :)

Shean have you tried another DME???

Comment

New DME fixes all problems.

Shean if you've got the time and patience consider parting it out! I doubt you want to do that though!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

fuck me running, yanked the plugs and again they are soaked. put a new set in, charged the battery and it will spin over and caugh a little but thats it. now nothing at all.

honestly i would just want out of it want im into it for which would be $2700. if i don't sell it for that it will just sit in my yard as i part it out.

why is it that my 1965 vw bug is more reliable to my 1990 BMW? yea the bug is a little cold blooded and the steering needs to be gone through (can move the steering wheel about 20degrees back and forth before the wheels move) but every time, kick the gas twice no matter how long its been sitting and she fires right up.

so far on the BMW it has new plugs, new crank sensor, swapped between my 2 173 DME's with no luck. fuel pump is working properly, can smell the raw fuel out the exhaust. but it also is getting spark. the only other thing i could think of is main relay but i tried bypassing it with a jumper wire between pole 30 to 87/87b but no luck there.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            lol Im sticking with mine :)

Shean have you tried another DME???
                            the difference is you fucked yours up, mine is just retarded from sitting for a week.

Comment

Shitty...you'll figure it out eventually man. Have you tried cranking it with the plugs out? Also maybe you've lost compression due to cranking it a ton with all that fuel washing all the oil off the piston rings? Drop some oil down the spark plug hole and clean plugs and try that?
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                                the difference is you fucked yours up, mine is just retarded from sitting for a week.

What about the AFM? http://e28-535i.com/technical/AFM%20Repair.pdf
                                Originally posted by 5Toes
                                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Working...
                                X