No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a beautiful wall. I love how the white paint abruptly changes to blue paint with that character line going down the middle. Also that dicks towing sign is well placed.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Hood release cable broke today... :(
      Heard some strange snap sound while driving home, went to pop the hood and it was a no go..

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Dude...that sucks. That cable is a bitch to change. If you take your driver's side headlight grill, you will still be able to open the hood that way by reaching in and grabbing the hood release cable.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yea i bet it would be a pain in the ass to change..
          Im just gonna use the screwdriver trick for now.

Comment

Where exactly did the cable break? In the car or somewhere under the hood?

Comment

Haven't investigated yet, will do shortly though. I did notice that the latch in the car had a bolt that wasnt in at all, assuming it kept the latch from swiveling around, i dunno..

Comment

If it broke inside the car, you can use a pair of vise-grips as a temporary solution.

Comment

After looking i think the problem is where the cable connects to the hood latch area in the front.

Comment

Hmmm. Hope you figure it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                      After looking i think the problem is where the cable connects to the hood latch area in the front.
                      Just wanted to say, love your car and it was good re-meeting you at the Toy Run yesterday. Sorry I am terrible at names-to-faces-to-cars.
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

You're way better at pulling beautiful cougars. We all know that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                          lol I redid all of them and they are heatshrinked

I cut my thumb. I AM FURIOUS. Blood everywhere, cant work on anything...

Dear diary today I cut my finger it made me so flipping mad. Why did that have to happen especially to me. I have to go diary be back soon love always 5toes
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                            Dear diary today I cut my finger it made me so flipping mad. Why did that have to happen especially to me. I have to go diary be back soon love always 5toes
                            awesome
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post

Go the ghetto boy racer route like I did: hoodpin that biatch!
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                                You're way better at pulling beautiful cougars. We all know that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                                Hah! We will have to roll out to Havana next time. R3v Nite Out, I'm officially calling it.
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X