PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    Speaking of which, I'm gonna need my foot shaped gas pedal back duder....
    The chain steering wheel too?:|

Comment

E30 is 30 minutes or less away from running

I have to...
      1. Reattach all the vacuum lines off the throttle body, etc. Including the brake booster elbow thing... argh
      2. Put airbox on
      3. Double check all my hose clamps, etc.
      4. Add coolant

WOOOOOOOT

Comment

Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
        My package came from Blunt today, got me really excited haha..

Euro trim
        I've heard when people receive Blunt's package, they tend to get excited.
        M Coupe

Comment

what is the general consensus on my car, do you guys think asking $3500 on craigslist is too much?

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
          That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
            what is the general consensus on my car, do you guys think asking $3500 on craigslist is too much?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=210477
            After looking at your videos, the E30 might as well be considered a two person car. I'm 6'0'' & I know I'll need some leg room. Guess it's just me & the chica when I roll out

Great car btw, love the exhaust. As for price, I'll let others chime in on that.
            Originally posted by James Crivellone
            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

i too am 6ft and i fit perfectly honestly, ive hauled 5 people and i still had enough room for my legs

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                E30 is 30 minutes or less away from running

I have to...
                1. Reattach all the vacuum lines off the throttle body, etc. Including the brake booster elbow thing... argh
                2. Put airbox on
                3. Double check all my hose clamps, etc.
                4. Add coolant

WOOOOOOOT

Niceeee
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

My baby livesssss! Fuck yeah bitches!!!!1
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Car wasnt getting fuel... the lines going to the rail are dry. God damn it.

My fuel pump is really quiet as is... but I am going to jump the relay tomorrow and do all that stuff. I really hope its the relay or something... because I am out of money. I cant afford a new fuel pump :(

Comment

Car wasnt getting fuel... the lines going to the rail are dry. God damn it.

My fuel pump is really quiet as is... but I am going to jump the relay tomorrow and do all that stuff. I really hope its the relay or something... because I am out of money. I cant afford a new fuel pump :(
                      I was waiting for something like this to happen...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Oh Abe you're not helping. SO please STFU

Does a bad CPS also cause no spark? I am searching now and cant really figure that out. I know it causes the fuel pump to not go

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          i too am 6ft and i fit perfectly honestly, ive hauled 5 people and i still had enough room for my legs
                          That is good to hear, because I know once I get it running, I won't want to drive anything else :D
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Oh Abe you're not helping. SO please STFU

Does a bad CPS also cause no spark? I am searching now and cant really figure that out. I know it causes the fuel pump to not go
                            Bad CPS means no spark at coil. Test resistance and go from there.

Comment

At coil eh? So how would I check resistance? Yes I know this is noob talk but I truly dont know

Can I just pull a plug and ground it our and watch for spark while cranking?

Comment

Pull it out and use a multimeter on the sensor.

Comment

Working...
                                X