Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Thats what I have in this thread...

alot of haytoes get it?
      You are not helping your cause.
      Originally posted by 5Toes
      bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Met the coolest girl today. Drove a dumped MK1 GTi with red interior and Recaro Trophies. You better believe I got her number.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I don't visit often, so I can understand why I don'ttttttt understand why everyone is bashing 5toes.
          M Coupe

Comment

Does anybody here have access to a smoke machine so I can test my intake? I have some vacuum leaks that I am investigating tomorrow, but I am not sure yet if I will be able to find them.

I fixed my high idle by putting my finger in the icv and closing the valve all the way. It works, but sometimes the idle dips so low that the oil pressure light comes on (600 rpm)

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
              I don't visit often, so I can understand why I don'ttttttt understand why everyone is bashing 5toes.
              Exhibit T as follows:

Does anybody here have access to a smoke machine so I can test my intake? I have some vacuum leaks that I am investigating tomorrow, but I am not sure yet if I will be able to find them.

I fixed my high idle by putting my finger in the icv and closing the valve all the way. It works, but sometimes the idle dips so low that the oil pressure light comes on (600 rpm)

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

There is an ICV test in the Bentley. Do ettttt.
                Originally posted by 5Toes
                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

I am testing my TPS tomorrow, checking/testing the best I can for vac leaks, testing the afm and also of course testing the ICV. My multimeter wasn't handy and I needed to go somewhere. The fix works because I have enough of a vacuum leak.

Comment

.....what.teh.fcuk.

Instead of using your virgin fingers to plug up holes that weren't ment for pinkies, use carb cleaner instead...

Just a thought
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Ive watched a few E30 drift videos and had a sad because I dont know of any large open paved areas to slide my E30 around :(
                      sigpic

Comment

no wonder im 25 years old and have grey hair, i own a e30 that won't start.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

^
                          Hang in there.
                          Wish I was closer, id try to help out
                          sigpic

Comment

im just at a loss. the plugs are getting SOAKED like i pull each one out and they DRIP fuel off them after ive cranked the engine over for a little while.

disconnected the FPR and there is no fuel in the vacuum line.also pulled the main ground from the oil pan to the frame, cleaned the contact points and put it back on. fuel pump works, clearly, iv swapped coils, cap and rotor look alright. i just don't understand why the car won't even start now after sitting for 2 weeks. i really just want this freakin car gone.

Comment

I wish I had something helpful to say at this point. I'm sorry your car is being such a dirty whore. I know the frustration you're feeling-- I was a half breath away from parting my car out last week. I even sat down to R3v and started typing a part out thread and decided to try one more thing before I totally gave up and it worked, surprisingly.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do man. Sorry it came to this.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

yea i mean if i had more tools like a fuel pressure gauge i would continue on. but i can smell raw fuel in the exhaust from 10ft away. but yet it has spark.

i dunno, ive never been so frustrated with a car before. needless to say i wish it would just burn up so i could claim it on insurance and get another subaru again.

Comment

Working...
                                X